Chapter 5

(A/N: Hey everyone. So this weekend, we crossed 2k reads and we're very happy. So here we have a long update for you all. Please tell us how it is and whether you like the story. Give us your suggestions and comments. Next part will be updated on Wednesday. Till then, happy reading!)

---------
One day later, Manik again gets drunk and sleeps with a different girl.

~~Manik's POV~~
I wake up in the morning and see a girl lying beside me, naked. Oh no! I'm guilty again. I shouldn't be doing this to Nandini. How can I just sleep with any random girl, when I'm drunk? I hate myself now. I quickly wear my clothes and check the time. Shit!

Manik: "Excuse me, wake up. It's 6:00."

Isha: "Hmm... Good morning baby." She turns towards me. God, her cleavage! I look away.

Manik: "Well... It's a bad morning for me. Now just leave fast. It's 6:00 and people here will wake up anytime. Get ready fast."

Isha: "Manik baby, I love you. Will you marry me?" What the fuck!

Manik: "What? No way."

Isha: "But you said you love me baby."

Manik: "NO I DON'T. I HAVE LOVED ONLY ONE GIRL IN MY LIFE AND I STILL LOVE ONLY HER. Now just fuck off." I pull her and scream into her face.

Isha: "Manik, please. My body hurts. You were so hard on me last night."

Manik: "Do you think I care? Listen, whatever your name is... Don't make me angry. Just leave." I push her out of the bed. She gets annoyed and changes her clothes in front of me. Of course, I look away. I chuck her out of the house in 15 minutes and clean the room a little, because this isn't my house. A little later, I sit on the bed and start crying thinking about cheating Nandini. My mind floods with the last moments we spent together.

I have started losing hope now. Maybe what my friends say is right. I should move on. I don't think I will ever meet her again. But I just hope that wherever she is, she is happy. I go out of the room and get some water for myself. Dhruv sees me and comes to console me.

Dhruv: "Buddy, kya hua?" I quickly wipe my tears and smile.

Manik: "Kuch nahi. I'll just get some water." I stand up and Dhruv pulls me back.

Dhruv: "Stop suppressing all your emotions. Now tell me, you are thinking about Nandini na?"

Manik: "Nahi buddy... vaisa kuch nahi hai humare beech."

Dhruv: "Buddy, I am sorry. We didn't know how much she meant to you. None of us even said 'bye' to her, other than Cabir. Please take her back into your life. I know it's all our fault. I will talk to her. Give her number."

Manik: "No, you don't have to apologize, buddy. It wasn't your fault. Fab 5 hated her. I have lost Nandini forever. It was my mistake to let her go like that and I have to pay for it. I can't get her back now. She won't come back and accept me. I have lost her forever. I lost the most precious thing ever. And as she said, 'If fate doesn't want us to be together, then we won't be.' And anyways, it's too late now." I start crying harder.

Cabir comes into the living room. He sees me crying. Since we both are like brothers, we know each other very well. He comes to me and asks me to come to the terrace. I agree and follow.

Cabir: "So Manik, what would you do if she is married and has kids?"

Manik: "Cabir... she is not someone who will love someone and marry someone else. Nahi... its not possible at all."

Cabir: "If... then what will you do?"

Manik: "I... I... I will... I will die Cabir. Yes, I will die because I don't want to live without her. Cabir, my life is nothing without her and my Nandini will never cheat me." I say in an angry tone. Cabir smirks at me and pats my back.

Cabir: "Manik, are you angry with us?"

Manik: "Nahi yaar... You guys are my buddies. I can't be angry with you all. I am disappointed with myself. It's because of me that I lost everything. I should have stopped her. But my ego, that's the cause for everything. Do you know? It has been so many years since I have seen her yet my feelings for her are getting stronger day by day? I am not able to get over that girl. I haven't touched anybody like her. Nobody can replace her in my life. She is my Jaan. I love you, Nandini. Kahan ho tum??"

Cabir: "Manik, everything will be alright. You haven't lost her forever. Don't lose hope. You guys are in love and that love is true and pure. You are destined to be together and you will be. Just give it some time." I wipe my tears. Maybe, Nandini is suffering like me, with these nightmares. Or maybe not, does she?

Manik: "I think you are right. I still have hope. Thanks Cabir for making me feel better." I hug Cabir tightly and wipe my tears. I go back to my room.

I lay on the bed. I still can feel her beside me, her head resting on my chest, her naked body covered in my shirt and her hands around me, hugging me tight. I take the shirt which she wore that night from the closet. Yeah, I still have it with me and it smells like her. I hold it against my chest, hugging it and crying. I haven't worn it ever since she did. I come back to my senses. I quickly throw it back into the closet and go to the bathroom. I drain my sorrows in the shower.
~~POV ends~~

On the other hand, 3 hours ago, Nandini, Naman-Nidhi, and Aryamann reach Mumbai at 3 a.m. (the same morning). They board a taxi. They reach Chacha-Chachi's house at 4 a.m.

~~Nandini's POV~~
We reach Chacha's place. The kids see Chacha, Chachi and Rishabh and start jumping. Chacha and Chachi welcome me and Aryamann. We enter inside and take a seat.

Chacha and Chachi live far away from FAB 5 in Mumbai. They moved out of their old house the day I got expelled. The reason is simple. Their old house was provided by Chacha's job and he resigned, so they had to move out. Chacha and Chachi know about Valentine's night. On 12th March 2005,

Nandini: "Ayyappa! It's positive. Ab kya karun?"

Shweta: "Nandini, don't worry. Hum hai na tumhare saath? Tum ek kaam karo, call Manik. Tell him everything. After all, they are also his kids na?" I agreed and called him. It went straight to voicemail. I tried again. Voicemail. I sent some text messages.

Aryaman: "Nandini, tell your family. Or else, it might become a bigger problem."

I called Chachi and narrated the whole incident. I told them about the date on Valentine's night, how we spent the night together and the breakup. They were extremely disappointed and told me to stay away from them. They said hurtful things to me and abandoned me. They declared that their so-called daughter didn't exist anymore. I was heartbroken. They were very sad that I lied of staying at Navya's place and slept with him. They didn't accept me. I stayed in the U.S. and after 10 years, I am back in Mumbai now.

'If two people love each other, there can be no happy end to it.' That's exactly what had happened to us. I don't wanna tell you guys what happened that night. So I'll just start with the breakup. On 15 February 2005, 8 a.m.:

I woke up to find myself in the arms of the love of my life who was still fast asleep, holding my waist tightly. I was wearing his shirt and my body laid against his bare chest. I inhaled that seductive smell, which turned me on, as usual. I tried to get out of his grip, but Manik is strong. He didn't let me go. I laid down next to him again, ruffled his hair and kissed him on his forehead. His eyes fluttered open.

Manik: "Morning baby."

Nandini: "Good morning Manik."

Someone knocked the door. I hid myself under the blanket again.

Manik: "Nandini, wait. Hide in the bathroom. I will check the door." He wore his shorts and looked at me, examining my body. I blushed and covered my body with my clothes. He came out of his thoughts and signalled me to go inside. I hid in the bathroom with all my belongings.

A few minutes later, I couldn't hear him anymore. I sneaked outside and nobody was there. I put his shirt on the bed. I went to take my purse from inside the bedside table. Just then, I got a call from college.

---------
(Please vote and comment. Thanks. Love you all.)