We need to talk- Chapter 13

24 hours before the ball.
-Lexi's POV-

"Are we all going to fly there on the bioship?" M'gann groaned as we loaded some supplies into the bioship's hatch. "Because if we are, it's going to be super crowded."

"Actually," Dick interjected,"Lex and I are going to be using... other means of transportation." I didn't  know anything about this, but I figured that it was probably for the best that I just ask him later.'

"Oh, alright. Well, come on guys, lets get moving." Batgirl, Robin, Beast Boy, and Impulse filed into the bioship. "See you on the British side." She said, waving as she herself climbed into the ship. We watched as they flew away.

When they were out of sight, I turned to Dick. "What 'other means of transportation' might we be using?" I inquired.

He just smirked. "You'll  see."

2 hours later

"I can't believe you're making us take Bruce's private jet." I rolled my eyes as I sat in the plush seat. "We could've just Zeta'd there."

"Bruce Wayne's adoptive son should make an entrance!" he defended. "It's what's expected." He said it in a 'duh' kind of voice, like I had made a ridiculous suggestion.

"Oh, right. Silly me." I said mockingly, even though I couldn't help but smile.

"Plus," he added, moving to sit next to me,"I wanted to... talk to you." I gulped. Talking was bad. Talking was very bad. "Lexi..."' he started. "I have to know. Do you want to be with me anymore?"

"I-" I cut myself off. I didn't know what to say. I wanted to say "I love you more than my own life! I want that more than anything." Because it's the truth. But I was afraid. I couldn't.

He groaned, standing up and pacing up and down the isle. He looked so stressed, so upset. I stood up and placed a hand on his chest, stopping him in his tracks.

"Fine. Tell me this." He sighed, looking me in the eyes. "Do you love me?"

I didn't have to hesitate for that one. "Of course I do. But-"

He grabbed my upper arm, making me stop."That's all that I needed to hear." And then he pushed me back against the wall of the plane and kissed me. At first I was surprised, but in two seconds, I began to relax into him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. He slipped an arm around my waist while the other was holding my face to his. We fought for dominance, practically devouring each other.

When I finally was about to die from lack of oxygen and pulled away, he made an animal- like growling sound, but allowed me to catch my breath. We stared at each other, both flushed and panting. His light blue eyes glinted and sparkled as he leaned forward and pressed our foreheads together.

"I love you so freakin' much." He said breathlessly, stroking the side of my face with his thumb.

"I love you too." I said automatically. His eyes flickered to my mouth and he licked his lips, but then he looked back to my face. I could tell that he wanted to kiss me again, but didn't want to ruin the moment, so I did it for him. I grabbed the back of his neck and slammed our lips together with desperate force. That was all the encouragement he needed.

He pushed me harder against the wall and pressed out bodies together, leaving literally no space between us as we basically made out. His hands were roaming my sides sending shivers through my body. When they slid down over my bottom, I wasn't even bothered. This was Dick. My Dick. Who loves me.

"Jump." he whispered against my lips. I did, and his hands caught me, wrapping my legs around his waist. He pulled us away from the wall and sat down on the closest chair, all without breaking our kiss. I was sat in his lap and he was holding me as close as possible to him, but we were interrupted when the flight attendant came in.

"Mr. Grayson, I deeply apologize for my intrusion. But the chief wants to know whether you want fish, steak, or chicken for your dinner." Dick sighed, pulling away and giving his attention to the woman.

"One of each. We can share." He looked to me for confirmation and I nodded. 

"Alright, Mr. Grayson. I apologize again." And she scurried away.

Dick turned back to me, smirking. "Now, where were we?"

He lunged forward again, but I put my hand in front of his face. "My lips are soreeeeee." I complained.

"Yeah they are pretty swollen." He commented, looking proud of himself.

"I wouldn't be talking Mr. Red Lips." I said smartly, commenting on my lip gloss that had rubbed of onto his lips.

"I don't care. It's your lipstick, after all." he shrugged. "Plus, it taste like strawberries." At that, I smiled, snuggling into him.

"Lexi?"

"Yeah Dick?"

"Why did you hesitate when I asked you if you wanted to be with me?"

I took a deep breath before explaining. "I was... afraid. And self conscious. I still am."

"Babe, you know that I think you're the most beautiful thing in the entire world."

"It's not that... well not entirely..."I trailed off. "It just... ok, promise you wont get mad at me?"

"I promise."

"Okay, well... when I left... I couldn't just... forget you. So I kept tabs on you. And I knew that you were dating all of those girls. I mean, of course I was jealous, but it didn't bother me. It's not like we agreed to be exclusive or anything. But like... look at Zatanna. She's gorgeous, and powerful, and more... experienced than I am." I explained, blushing alittle at the last part. "I just... I'm worried that someone better and more interesting will come along, and I just don't want to get hurt."

"Lexi," Dick said,"You have no competition, and you will never have any competition. You are everything to me. Those girls... all of them, are nothing in comparison to you. I love you, and that's more than I could say about any of them. Zatanna and Babs were... well... I think of them as no more than friends."

"I believe you." I admitted. "I love you too."

He grinned. "I never get tired of hearing that. So... will you be my girlfriend?" Dick asked hopefully. "Again." he added.

"I don't knoooowww..." I pretended to think about it. "There's no super expensive necklace this time."

"If that's all you want, then I'll buy you one as soon as we land." He shrugged, totally serious. He didn't catch my joke.

"No, I was kidding!" I laughed. "Of course I'll be your girlfriend."

He sighed in relief, as if he thought that I was going to say no. "Thank God."

That's when the servant returned with a cart full of amazing food. When she left, we spent a good hour eating. Well, mostly me feeding both Dick and myself. But I didn't mind. Then we dozed off for the rest of the seven hour flight to London with me still sitting in his lap, our arms wrapped around each other.

-------------------------------------------

ERMAGERRDDD I LOVED WRITING THIS. It's reaallly sapppyyy and cliche... buuuutttttttt they're back togethhherrrrrrr';) COMMENT AND VOTE MY BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!