(11)

Rosa is played by Rihanna

( Chris POV )

I walked down the hall of my hotel and to Rosa's knocking hard. I waited a couple seconds and Rae opened the door. "Y'all find anything?"

"Nope, the number Tehran called from couldn't be traced." Rosa sighed." This is so fucking stressful they could be anywhere."

" What does Tehran have to do with anything, why did she take him?" Kirko asked.

Rosa shrugged. " I don't know but when we find the bitch, I will kill her."

I chuckled. " I could never imagine you trying to kill someone."

"Chris politely kiss my little ass and shutup." Rosa flicked me off.

Liyah chuckled shaking her head at me before walking out the room. I took her seat next to Rosa and watched her do her job. After three long hours of us doing nothing we finally got a lead.

" They're in a abandoned flat over in the ghettos." Rosa said.

" How do you know that?" Aug asked.

" I used the sd to connect to all the cameras here phones, store cameras, street cameras and all. The last camera on the corner of this here ghetto seen Julia dragging the kids in within the last 24 hours."

" You are good." I smiled." But they've been here longer than a day."

" Which means they're probably gonna move again, we only have little time."

Rae stood." Chris you stay here with Rosa just incase something happen and if they're on the move again hit us up.  Everybody else we out."

We watched everyone leave out and continue to sit in silence. " How's life with your new nigga Tommy?"

"Great he treats me way better than you did, mr keep this a secret."

"Yeah right, nobody is better than me and you know it. I bet he can't lay it down like I used to." I said playing in her hair.

" I bet your new bitch could never have your toes curl like I did." She said biting her lip. " But then again she's your baby mother so I guess she can."

"You would've been but you left me and you never came back." I chuckled. " I had plans to marry you and everything but you left." I started to get teary eyed. " You left me, with no explanation of why. You broke my fucking heart."

She wiped the tears that started to fall from her eyes." I didn't wanna leave Chris."

( Ravaughn POV )

" Why don't we just run up in there and kill everybody, then get the kids?" Kirko asked cocking his gun.

" We don't know who she is getting help from or any of that. But if you wanna end your life go head." Aug said.

"Nah bruh I'm straight, I got alot to live for."

" When Rosa left a few years back, where she go?"  Trey asked.

" I don't know, I just know she said something about starting a broken family." Rae looked back." Why ?"

" I don't know, she was gone for a long ass time, it's just nice to have her back."

" I remember the time her and Rae was fighting over you." Kirko laughed.

"We weren't fighting over Trey, we were fighting over what he said. I agreed she disagreed we both got super hot and started to throw hands."

"You can't say it wasn't funny because once y'all finished you were bestfriends again." Trey laughed.

"If I was her I would hate you right now." Kirko said." Don't ask why because you already know, you replaced her with Marie."

" Look." August said pointing towards the flat.

Julia was walking out and talking to a really shrimpy Brazilian dude. She handed over a stack and pushed him inside. Her and the buff dude got into the Taxi and left.

Ravaughn started the truck and we followed behind slowly. When they finally stopped it was at the hotel a block from ours, they grabbed some bags from the trunk and headed in. We made our way back to the hotel.

( Marie POV )

When the boys got here to watch over us, I wasn't really happy. I don't need a fucking babysitter and I don't trust or know either of them. What I am concerned about is the little girl they brought with them. She reminds me of someone really close but I can't say who.

" Joy what's your momma's name baby?" I asked handing her the plate of food.

She blankly stared at me and then rolled her eyes, pushing the food away.

"That's Rosa's baby girl." Nard said coming behind me." Precious ain't she?"

" Get off of me Nard, I am in a very happy relationship." I pushed him." She's a doll."

"She look like August homeboy Chris." Roman said putting his plate in the sink.

I stopped in my tracks and looked at her.  Her brown eyes, her light freckles, her curly hair and ears. I dropped my food and ran straight to the bathroom, crying hard.

" You too pretty for this, stop." Nard came and sat infront of me." That nigga must be the one you  in a happy relationship with?"

I nodded." The one I thought I was in a happy  with."

He pulled me into his chest and wiped my face." I've only known you for two days and I already know you deserve better. Weither she was born before y'all got together or during the time of y'all being together you deserve to know."

Cj walked in and sat in my lap." It's okay ma, you remember my favorite song and how it go."

"We gon' be alright." I chuckled as he nodded his head.

"That's my favorite song too little man. " Nard smile." I listen to it all day everyday."

"Can I listen ?"

"Yeah, let's give your ma sometime  and we can go jam to our song." He grabbed  Cj hand and they left.

This is gonna be forever.

.

It' s here y'all and I'm doing what I can. Still having trouble but Im trying.

All of this drama about to explode !  Rosa and Chris, Marie and Nard, Rosa's Child, Rosa and Rae friendship, and them finding Julia.  Stay tuned !