Part 5

Third person POV :

Walking into the training room , the young hashira alongside the raven head look over to the mid-spar sound pillar and flame pillar.

The sound pillar , who tomioka recognised as the ' flamboyant ' saying person , was keeping up fairly well against the flame hashira that he kind of liked the vibes of.

Mid battle , the smiling hashira released a form of his breathing style that left tomioka in slight awe and tengen uzui on the ground with his neck being held at the sword tip of the flame hashira indicating that the laughing man was the sole winner of the spar.

Holding out his hand , Kyojuro Rengoku , the flame hashira , helps up his old friend. Laughing with a bright aura and patting his back, he seemed like a joyous person. Is what tomioka thought.

The young lad with black long hair and cyan tips gently tugs at the hem of the older raven's haori , seeking attention. The taller looks down at the child with a somewhat warm gaze encouraging him to speak further.

" That man is too loud... can we go somewhere else? "

In all honesty, tomioka agrees and nods as they both walk to the other side of the training grounds. That is until the raven head is suddenly grabbed by the shoulder startling him. The sudden action made him react as a reflex, taking the hand and throwing the person over his shoulder and down tight into the ground.

That was when he realised... it was the sound hashira! The raven head's expression seemed all too calm if it weren't for how panicked he was inwardly.

Maintaining his composure , the beautiful looking man offers his hand to the groaning white head on the ground. His slender hand out for him to hold and a expression that was not saying much on his face. His quiet voice mutters out.

" My apologies... here. "

He says as the sound hashira looks up at him with a expression that he wasn't very familiar with. Writhing in slight unhappiness beside him was the young hashira that was silently sulking on the attention of the pretty man getting away from him.

Tengen Uzui's POV :

Oh...its him...that utterly beautiful man. I didn't notice him when he entered the training grounds but when my eyes landed on him , I was awestruck by the sight. Those warm yet deep oceans eyes filled with some kind of look of protection as they gazed down at the youngest hashira in the corps...

' Wait....I shouldn't think of this- I have three wives back at home waiting for me , goddammit! What the hell is wrong with me? '

I didn't realise when but leaving my buddy alone , I started walking towards his direction..as if enchanted. Putting my hand on his left shoulder , I was immediately thrown over the shoulder so hard that it hurt me through my muscle build as I dropped onto the ground.

' what the heck? Why does it hurt so much? '

Continuing to groan in pain , I didn't notice the hand reaching out for me until I heard a calm voice that ringed my ears.

" My apologies... here. "

Is what he said...offering me a hand that I grabbed instantly. Getting up he left my hold leaving me to savour the warmth that I felt in my palms.

' He's so...enchanting. '

__________________________________________________________________

Hello berries!!! I'm here again... after months- hehe- but now that I'm here- this chapter is too! It's pretty short but I couldn't manage my time and was free just now and saw a request asking for uzugiyuu- so- yeah- here it is!!
Bye nowwww!!!

__________________________________________________________________