Bolestan

Mr. Millow's POV

After I left the school, I went strait home to rest before the perimeter checks tonight. Teaching these teenagers was not as bad as everyone said it would be, at least not as long as I knew Venus would be sitting in my last period. She never seemed to notice me like the other girls did. Though some of them know I am their alpha, and as Alpha I would never disrespect their future mates.

As I traveled to the pack house, I was hoping to feel Venus. Though her mind was peaceful and quite, I suspected her lack of emotion was due to her sleeping.

As I washed my body, I felt my little mate begin to dream as her brain wondered in it's dreamworld. I began to feel her anxiety as if she was have a nightmare.

My wolf cried out to his little mate, as he had heard what other teachers had told me about Venus' home life. I remember her saying I don't know what she's been through, but I did know how her mother treated her. Precisely the reason I am waiting to tell her to avoid hurting her like her mother does.

I cut my shower short as I felt tired from worrying about my little Venus having to stay in that house with that witch who birthed her.

As my eyes grew heavy, I felt Venus open to me. She must have a deeply connected soul to her earth spirt. These are the sort of things in a witch bloodline, though it is obvious that Venus only connects when she is vulnerable as no one in her family had practiced for a few generations, at least I assume.

Werewolves are part of the great spiritual world as a witch is. I laid in my bed wishing she was here to hold her, but I would just have to connect to her dream.

Her dream world was dark, I found her wondering in the fog. She was not paying attention to me. I took a moment to decide how to pull her from her thoughts.

Before I had decided what to do, she turned to me. The fog lifted as she threw her arms around me. I felt a warm sun shine down from the cloudy sky. She pulled away only far enough to place her lips on mine.

"Why is it you always show up in my dreams." She sighed into my lips.

I smiled, so my mate dreams about me. "There is a lot you don't know yet little mate." I hinted to her knowing she would think this as just a dream.

"Are you going to deny me even in my own dream?" She pulled back a bit from me.

"I will tell you everything soon." I pulled her close to to me by her lower back. "I can do something for you tonight."

Her lips brushed mine, "It wouldn't be my dream if you didn't." Little did she know.

I held her neck and connected our lips. "Close your eyes baby girl." Her eyes searched mine for a moment as it seemed to be a habit of her's. Those doe eyes couldn't help but trust me though. "Think about where you are the happiest, or where you feel safest." I imagined it would be her bedroom, but her emotions showed confusion as she wasn't sure where she could go.

"It's okay baby, go to the first place that comes to mind." I whisper into her ear. I bring our bodies close to brush our lips together.

Again I expected her bedroom, though the place that we arrived in was my office at school. She turned to see, as she realized where she had brought us, she blushed. I grinned at her, lifted her into my arms and placed her on my desk. She watched me intensely as I slowly undressed her body.