Arguments and Wrong Choices.

Rylee

I shut the door with the pizza in my hand and went to the couch.

"Is everything okay?" Belle asked in a concerned tone.

I kissed her forehead. "Yeah, don't worry about it." I smiled. She already turned on the television.

I grimaced, "You chose the movie? Please don't let it be The Notebook." I grumbled.

She leaned up and kissed my cheek as the movie started. "Nope. Even better. It's The Vow."

"It's the same girl!" I exclaimed.

"So?" She scowled.

"So basically I'm watching the Notebook. It's just a different guy this time."

"Shut up Lee." Belle grumbled as she snuggled up to me.

"Okay Red." I grinned as she glared at me. Oh, if looks could kill.

"Don't call me that. I'm not red." She frowned.

"I think I can get you red." I smirked.

"Oh really? How?" She played along.

"Just let me kiss your lips."

She rolled her eyes and kissed me. I pulled her by the back of her neck and deepened the kiss. She moved to straddle my lap and I let out a low moan. She grinded her hips into me and soon we both had to come up for air.

I rested my forehead against hers. We were both breathing heavy, our breaths mixing. With a lazy smirk I said, "I was talking about your other set of lips."

It took her a while to understand what I meant then she went red. "Lee!" She climbed off me. "You dirty freak." Her ears went red.

I chuckled and smiled. "There's my Red!" I gave a lopslided grin.

"Whatever." She grabbed the pizza box.

~~~~

I woke up and felt a weight on me. It amazed me how Belle could manage to put half of her body on me. I cracked open one eye and saw her blond mane all messy.

I tried to get up but she tightened her hold on me. "Where you going? It's so early."

I kissed her forehead. "We have school, babe."

"I rather just stay here with you." She mumbled into my neck.

"Then at least one of us has to be responsible."

She scoffed. "Yeah right."

"I'm serious, Belle."

She straddled me. Her lips grazed my ear. "What can I do to convince you to stay?"

"Belle," My voice came out strained. "We h-have to."

Her hand slip down to the waistband of my boxers. She whispered seductively. "We don't have to do anything, Lee."

I bit my lip to prevent from moaning when she started grinding on me. She trailed kisses from my jawline down to my neck. She pulled down the sports bra I was wearing and kissed the top of my chest.

My resolve was dissolving. And so was my self control.

Belle's seductive voice rang out. "Today could be mind blowing. We could have sex in the shower-" She paused and kissed my lips.

"On the couch."

Another kiss.

"Kitchen."

Another kiss.