(Run)

April's POV

"Today is literally the best day ever!" I said to Zendaya jumping up and down.

"I know right" She said back smiling.

"But my day is obviously ruined" I said feeling sad. I have Mr.Benson next and I know he is going to be sad.

"Why?" Hailey asked. Selena beat me to it.

"Because we got her love" She said. I gasped and hit her arm.

"That is not true I don't like him" I said starting to feel myself flush.

"Look she's blushing" Fiona said pointing to my cheeks. I took her hands away from me.

*BRING**BRING*

"There’s the bell then guy" Hailey said. The rest of them walked of leaving me and Selena.

"Do you want to go for a quick walk?" Selena asked. I shook my head as a no.

"Please. Please. Please. Please" She said giving me a sad look. I sighed and ended up walking with her.

"What's with you and walks?" I asked her. She shrugged. I was about to open the door when I saw Mr.Benson there talking to another teacher.

"Shit he is right there. Let's go back" I said to Selena. He turned around and saw us. I quickly grabbed Selena's hand and we did one back to the classroom.

I leant against the door and breathed heavily, starting to laugh with Selena.

"That was funny" I said to her. She smiled and nodded her head.

"I'm sure it was hilarious Miss.Lily but move out of my way" I looked straight and saw Mr.Benson standing in front of me with a cup.

I gave him a small smile and moved out of his way. He put his key in and opened the classroom door.

Me and Selena walked in and sat straight in our seats. I turned around and started talking to her from the front.

"Just want to say congratulations Selena for you and your band" I turned around and saw him talking to her.

Looks like he is back to being a dickhead again. We started the lesson and good thing he never said anything to me or looked at me.

Before I knew it, it was time to go. We had an exam coming up which was writing our own short story.

I really wanted to ask him a question so I took my time putting my stuff away while everyone left. Selena came and stood by me.

"You go I just need to ask him about something" She nodded her head and walked out the door. I went over to his desk and waited for him to look up.

"Um......sir?" He looked at me and then back at his screen.

"Yes April" He said typing away.

"I just wanted to ask you something about the exam question" He nodded his head.

"I really need some support" He stopped typing and looked up.

"Why you are a very capable student. It's more like your friend Selena needs the extra support" He said looking at me.

"I'm working at a C grade and I've been getting straight C's through all of them exams, I just want to get a B or A. So please me really need your help" He sighed and looked down.

"Well you will have to come back after school. Actually-I can't do after school. Look I just don't have enough time. I'm sorry" He said looking at me sadly.

He actually used his manners and looked sorry. Wow I made that happen, I'm a miracle worker!

"It's ok then. But thanks for hearing me out" I said giving him a small smile. I walked out of his classroom and walked off with Selena.

"So what did you ask him?" She said.

"Oh I was just asking him if we could do fan fiction type stories as well" She nodded her head.

"I'm so freak in stressed" I said to her.

"Why?

"We got the English exam and maths coming up. I'm horrible at maths I don't even know if I'll pass it" I said to her. She nodded her head agreeing.

"We are like the complete opposites" Selena said.

"Yeh I know. You like maths and I like English" I said to her.

"Well then let's go find Fiona and they lot"