Ch 71: Laugh

A/N: sorry its been so long! Like i said my laptops busted to shit and i cant get a new one for a bit.

And yes. this chapter gets hot. so turn on every fan you own bitches because I created a monster in this chapter XD

Uk unless your not into mean sex (Weirdos.) Then uh...just skip uhm...yeah just skip the entire fucking chapter there is nothing but taunting and sex. And blood.

And this chapter is long, I was having too much fun with it.

~~

Calla POV

The first thing I noticed was how soft the bed was as I was tossed onto it.

The second was how utterly sensual Kadens fangs felt as they plunged into my skin again, my hip this time. I was beginning to think this man had a thing for hips, always grabbing them and using them to pin me against things.

The third thing I noticed was that he tied me to the bed spread out before him like some obscene treat.

Pervert.

His low laugh was a muffled growl against my skin as he pulled away again, "You're the one who wanted to...what was it?" His tongue swept over a tiny drop of blood on his lower lip, iridescent eyes darkening a bit, "Oh yeah, see how much of an animal I could really be. All I'm doing is granting your wish pet."

I flushed ignoring his comment, "K-Kaden I'm still bleeding.."

We both glanced down at the stream of blood slowly trickling down my hip, he grinned in amusement, "I know. You're very pretty when you bleed." Fingers traced up my jawline, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear, "Your face becomes flushed and your eyes foggy as you start to pant just enough to rouse my senses. To be frank it makes me want to bend you over and fuck your brains out." He dipped down and lapped at the crimson trail, never breaking eyes contact with me.

My jaw dropped as my Püssy throbbed, "Oh god." There was something terribly wrong with this man and something even more wrong with me for wanting to see just how far we could take this before either someone smelled my blood and caught us or I passed out, "Kaden please...I.."

"Need me to fuck you until your can't remember your own name? I know." He rested his head on my thigh, "But there is just something so sexy about the way your face gets when your denied your pleasures for too long. You begin to resemble a desperate little kitten...experiencing her first time in adulthood."

My face flushed deeply, my thighs clenching together -bastard had left me enough slack in my binds for me to at least do that- as I caught onto his meaning.

"You look so needy and angry, like if I were to let you go you would pounce and desperately try to pin me down so you could sate yourself with my body clawing at me once you finally do. Its an arousing thought but its even more arousing to let you get like that and then take you as your still helplessly tied up so when I prevent you from climaxing yo hiss such crude words at me."

I didn't even think when I did just that, "Fuck you Kaden I swear if you leave me needy like this I will bite your dick off!"

He grinned, "That would require you to put it in your mouth baby and while we both know you love doing that," His smile was deceptively sweet, "Only good girls get a treat, bad girls like you get their asses turned red."

My eyes went wide as he flipped me onto my stomach.

I didn't even have time to blink before a crack sounded through the air and a sting shot through my body.

I would like to say the scream I let out was one of pain but my body would never comply with that lie as I raised myself off the bed a bit to give him better access. It was times like this I always felt like such a slut, but it was also times like this where I knew Kaden would be relentless when he took me, growling dirty things into my ear as he made my body scream for him over and over.