☆Ready?

"Destiny, Let's go. Don't want to be late for your first day of highschool right?!" Her father, Usui yelled from downstairs.
He was fully dressed and fed, ready to go to work.
The teenager groaned, pulling the covers over her head. "Five....five more minutes Dad" ugh, school
She lazily prop herself up from her angel soft bed. Her Thick dark hair messy and in knots. Destiny rubbed the sleep out of her brown eyes and walked to her bathroom. "ack!" She jolted at her own refelction. She had to admit....she did look pretty monstrous. I have to fix this.....fast. Natsu will be here anyminute.
Her lips curled into a smile at the name of her childhood friend. Natsu....oh how he made her feel so warm inside. If only he knew.....
♡♡♡

It took 35 minutes or so till Destiny was satisfied with her look. It was the first day of sophomore year and she didn't want to start off with a bad start. "Hmm...." Destiny glanced at her self once more in the miorror. The schools uniform contained of a white button shirt, a short black skirt with a black belt. Tight white socks and black shoes. Being the fact that it's fall and gets a bit chilly Destiny slipped on a black pullover sweater. The sleeves drooped from her hands.
"Destiny! Natsu is waiting for you!"
Her father called.
Time to go Appyling a pink gloss to her lips and fluffing her thick hair a bit, Destiny grabbed her school bag and jogged downstairs. Muttering an I love you to her Dad akd exited the door.

Natsu was paitenly waiting for his friend at the gate of her house. His school bad slung over his shoulder. Destiny blushed. He lookeeld.....hot. His salmon colored hair was messy and pointed every which way. His sun-kissed skin pratically sparkled from the light and his dark eyes stared deep into her soul. The male uniform for Haru Academy contained of a white shirt, black pants and a belt, dark shoes and a neck tie. Natsu addes chains to his pants, giving him a rebellious image. He smiled warmily at Destiny as she approached him. "Yo!" He cheerfully greeted. Closing the gate behind her Destiny laughed sheepishly "sorry natsu. Were you waiting long?"
Shaking his head, Natsu swung his arm over her shoulder as they began to walk into the direction of their school. Luckily it was only five minutes away. "It doesn't matter, kitten. I can wait for my favorite girl."
Red lightly dusted Destiny's cheeks at his words. Natsu always teases her like this and she's sure he probably mean anything by it but it means the world to her.
I....really do love you, natsu
"Anyway, ready to go to school? We're finally sophomores!"

Destiny giggled, he was cheerful as ever. Always full of energy. "Yeah...let's hurry. I don't want us to be late"