STEAMY NIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE (JETPLANE EDITION 😉)

Y/n

I could not believe i just had like a 7 hr power nap,was I that exhausted.I got up from the bed and decided to take a bath cuz I feel so icky.I let the steamy hot water on my body giving me such comfort.As I was busy enjoying my bath when I felt a pair of arms wrapping around my waist,playing with my blossoms,giving kissing all over my back.

Y/n:W what are u doing jin?

Jin:What does it look like princess I'm enjoying this steamy shower with my hot wife

Y/n;Cant ur horny ass wait till we land?

Jin:U do know that the answer is no right?

Y/n:Horny ass pervert

Jin:Correction ur horny ass pervert,look at how hard u made me pout(I felt his hard throbbing member grinding behind me making me laugh)

Jin;Why are u laughing pout

Y/n;Well I can make u hard so instantly that's why lol

Jin;So as ur punishment for making me hard I need to tame my little beauty what do you say

Y/n;Whatever feels right to u my beast.

Authors p.o.v

Whatever feels right, my love Jin rumbled, his voice full of promise. "And I plan to make you feel things that will blow your mind."

With that, Jin turned y/n around to face him, their bodies now pressed together. The hot water rained down on them, making their skin slick and glossy. Their lips met in a passionate kiss, their tongues dueling as if starving for each other.

Jin's hands moved down to grip y/n's ass, squeezing the soft flesh as he lifted her up slightly. She wrapped her legs around his waist, their cores now pressed together, both of them moaning at the intimate contact.

y/n broke the kiss, panting softly. "Fuck, Jin, I need you inside me. Now."

A devilish smile curved Jin's lips. "As you wish, my little vixen. But first, I want to taste you. I want to show you just how much I adore your sweet pussy."

With that, Jin lowered himself to his knees in the shower, the hot water still cascading over them. He spread y/n's legs slightly and leaned in, inhaling her musky scent. With a growl, he planted soft kisses on the inside of her thighs, relishing in her squirming and giggling.

"Such a tease, my love," y/n whispered, her breath coming in short gasps as she anticipated his next move.

Jin looked up at her, his eyes dark with desire. "You have no idea how much I want to devour you right now, my little beauty. But I'm going to take my time and savor every inch of you."

With that, he extended his tongue and licked a long, slow stroke from the base of her pussy to the top, causing y/n to cry out and grip his wet hair. "Oh, fuck, Jin, that feels so damn good!"

Jin chuckled softly and then proceeded to explore her pussy with his mouth, licking, sucking, and nibbling on her delicate folds. His tongue delved into her wet heat, tasting her essence as she writhed and moaned above him.

"You taste so fucking sweet, my naughty wife," he murmured against her sensitive flesh.

y/n could feel her orgasm building quickly, Jin's expert tongue working its magic on her. "Oh, Jin, don't stop, please! I'm so close!"

Jin looked up at her, his eyes shining with lust and love. "Come for me, baby. Let go and scream my name."

With those words, y/n tumbled over the edge, crying out his name as her body shook with pleasure. Jin lapped up her sweet juices, milking her orgasm until she was reduced to a trembling, boneless heap.

"That was amazing, Jin," y/n whispered, her eyes closed as she savored the aftershocks. "But now, I need to feel you inside me. Please, fuck me hard."

Jin stood up, his eyes burning with desire. He lifted y/n slightly and entered her in one swift thrust, burying himself balls-deep inside her tight heat.

"Fuck, you feel so damn good, baby," he growled, his eyes rolling back slightly at the sensation of being encased in her hot, wet depths.

y/n threw her head back, moaning loudly as she felt Jin's thick cock stretching her to the limit. "Move, Jin, please! Fuck me like you mean it!"

Jin began to thrust, slow and deep at first, pulling out almost entirely before slamming back into her, making her cry out with each stroke. The hot water continued to rain down on them, making their bodies glisten as they moved together in a primal dance.

Jin's hands gripped y/n's ass, guiding her onto his cock as he pounded into her relentlessly. Their bodies slapped together, creating a lewd, wet sound that filled the bathroom along with their heated moans and grunts.

"You like that, my little beauty?" Jin growled, his voice hoarse with desire. "You like it when I fuck you hard and deep?"

"Yes, Jin, yes!" y/n cried out, her nails digging into his shoulders. "Don't stop, please, don't ever stop!"

Jin changed the angle of his thrusts, hitting her G-spot with precision, causing y/n to see stars with each push. "Oh, fuck, Jin, right there! Keep doing that, please!"

Jin obliged, his own grunts and moans filling the steamy air as he drove into her again and again. "You're so tight, baby, milking my cock like a vice. I'm not gonna last much longer."

"Cum for me, Jin," y/n panted, her own orgasm building again. "Flood me with your hot cum."

With a few more powerful thrusts, Jin tensed, a guttural roar escaping his lips as he released his seed deep into her. "Fuck, y/n, I'm cumming! Oh, god, I'm cumming so hard!"

Feeling Jin's cock pulsating inside her, y/n tumbled over the edge once more, her body shaking with the force of her orgasm. "Jin, oh Jin, I'm cumming too! Don't stop, keep fucking me!"

Jin did as she asked, his cock still twitching as he continued to thrust, drawing out their shared pleasure. Their moans and cries filled the bathroom, a symphony of raw, uninhibited passion.

Finally, they came down from their high, their bodies spent and sated. Jin gently lowered y/n's legs to the ground and held her close, their foreheads resting together as they caught their breath.

"That was incredible, my love," y/n whispered, a smile on her face. "You always know how to make me feel like the luckiest woman alive."

Jin kissed her softly, his hands running up and down her back. "And you, my dearest wife, always know how to bring out the beast in me. I'm forever yours, body and soul."

y/n snuggled into his strong embrace, happy and content. "And I'm forever yours, my sexy beast. Let's never leave this shower."

And in that moment, as the hot water continued to cascade over them, Jin and y/n felt like the world outside didn't exist. All that mattered was the two of them and the intense, all-consuming passion that bound them together.

TO BE CONTINUED