•||All's Well Then Ends Well ||•

Here's is the journey of roohi and aahir ends but their love story will remain in our heart hope you like the story as well as well all the chapters please do let me know in the comments I am crying...... Because I am going to remember how they fall in love with each other like they were rivals first there were so many ups and down in their love story but they still love for each other 

Hey everyone I thought to upload this chapter tomorrow but my mind is just giving them a surprise so here I am. Please vote and comment please

____________________________________________________________________________

Author's pov

Rumika Nikita ranvijay avyansh aaryan and other members of the house looking at them like they saw ghost we all know why.

Roohi was standing on the door by holding her baby in her hand and a beautiful smile was on her face.

The baby was looking like an angel.
“maa aap dadi ban gyi ” aahir said talking them out of a shock.

" Nikita ja jaldi se gruh Pravesh ki thaal la aur ek thali Alta aur haldi ka lep laa ” rumika said

Nikita chachi came with gruh Pravesh thal and everything that needed. they started welcomeing  the baby first they put his feet in Alta thaal to print the cloth then dip his hand in haldi lep.

After completing every ritual roohi got sit on the sofa and look at every one. They were looking aahir roohi, roohi aahir aahir knows what they wanna know

“ mai batata hu wait ” with that aahir said everything to them what they did in Paris and how roohi delivered a premature baby.

“ now everything is ok so day after tomorrow I am going to perform Pooja for this house and the baby and I do have a name for a baby as well ” rumika said and everyone agreed with her.

It was the pooja day everyone was very excited for the babies name aahir and roohi sit in the pooja with their baby as per ritual bua has to tell the name in baby's ear she spoke his name in his  ears.

“ rudraksh” she said the baby smiles like brightest thing in the world. Roohi holds his hand and kisses the palm of his hand and said.

“ mera aksh ” she was looking at the baby but here a whisper sound.

“ humara aksh ” aahir said looking in her eyes

A year later

A lady was playing with a baby yes you'll guessed it right it's our roohi
She was angry on her husband why so because as always he leave her at the middle of the night with Arjun.

Prerna is there as well with both of her babies but as they are elder one's to understand her.

“ prerna ” roohi call her out

“ prerna ” again she called her

“ prernaaa” she opened her eyes and looked at roohi

" What's wrong with you yrr why are you disturbing my sleep just let me
sleep” prerna said with the sore mood

Yeah you all guess very right she loves her sleep so much that even if her husband or her babies disturb her sleep she will eat you alive.

They were talking to each other not knowing someone entered their home quietly you all know who they are, yes of course aahir and Aarjun. They know their wives are like angry bombshell they will blast on them without saying anything or listening to anything.

“ Aarjun let's just go to my library for now warna yah donon  bhadki Hui atmaen Hain hamen kha jaenge ” aahir said and Aarjun nodded his head in yes.

“ you are right meri wali to fir Bhi man jayegi Teri wali to pura Ghar SAR to utha degi tandav macha dengi ” Aarjun Said.

They both were busy talking with each other not knowing their wives were listening to them very well they were hell angry at how they said this .

“ we are BHADKI HUI AATMAIN ” prerna said making Aarjun shocked

“ TANDAV MACHA DENGI ” roohi said and aahir closed his eyes.

They both turn around and look at them they wear anger as hell and both are ready to eat them alive roohi and Prena were about to say something but baby cry stopped them.

“ rudraksh ” roohi said and aahir roohi Aarjun and prerna moved towards the room. They saw on  rudraksha the floor roohi was about to go to him but prerna stopped her

“ rooh rukh jaa '’ prerna said.

“ but jaana ” she was about to say something but again stop by one look of prerna and what this on next make their eyes budge out.

“ MR KHURANA HE IS WALKING ” yes you all are thinking that baby started walking crawling after a year but rudraksh was in a different case he wasn't able to walk for 7 month or 8 month we all know about his premature delivery so he was born with loosen strength of his leg but he is recovering.

“ rooh our baby ” roohi and aahir said together.

" Aarjun let's go from here ” prerna whispers in aarjun's ear.

Aahir felt a hand on his shoulder. Aarjun comes near aahirs ear and said.

“ Aaj bacha lia isne wrna jate sb ”

THE END

______________________________________

Hii my people hope you will like the chapter and hear the journey comes to an end

Thank you so much to give them love bye