Chapter 86

I honestly didn't know that I had to write that they use protection when they do it in fanfics so I'll put that in IF they do!
_________
-Hannah POV-

Jack and I were in a heated make out session, we haven't kissed like this for a long time. We stood in the kitchen, our lips locked in a kiss.

He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I felt his hands slid under my shirt as he seat me down on the kitchen counter. I wasted no time in lifting his shirt over his head, letting my hands trail down his tonned body and unbuckled his jeans so they fell to the floor.

Jack pulled my shirt off and kissed his way down my chest. Then he bent down to yank my leggings to the floor, kissing my thighs as he straightened up.

"I've wanted this for a while." Jack whispered in my ear as he unclipped my bra and threw it somewhere behind him.

"So have I." I looked into his eyes as his hands cupped my boobs, making me bite my lip in satisfaction. I reached down, tracing my fingers along his very prominent V-Line and pulled down his Calvin Klein underwear.

Jack slid my panties off with one finger and positioned himself against me, my legs around his waist. I shuddered when I felt him rub against me, closing my eyes to savor the feeling.

"I'm not gonna hurt you baby." Jack brushed his thumb over my cheek. I giggled thinking about he said that the very first time we did it.

Before I could say anything, Jack slowly pushed into me filling me up. His hands gripped my waist firmly as he moved expertly against my hips. Jack moved one hand up to caress my boobs as he continued to push into me.

"Jack." I exhaled and arched my back as he picked up the pace, thrusting in and out of me faster.

"Almost there." Jack grunted as he pulled me closer and pressed his lips to my neck gently. He sucked on my skin while pounding into me, making me gasp and moan loudly in our kitchen.

My finger nails gripped Jacks back as he got faster and harder, his thrust became sloppy with each push.

"So close." I gasped and rested my head against his shoulder. The familiar tingly sensation in my stomach rose, my legs were numb around him.

"Together." Jack groaned and released into me as I did over him. We both panted heavily and clutched each other in our arms.

"Holy crap." I sighed and pulled away. "You were amazing babe."

He chuckled and pecked my cheek. "You have no idea how much I missed that."

"Shall we get showering?" I slid my arms around his neck.

"Round 2." He smirked and picked me up. "I am so game."

-

After the shower, it was around 7 p.m and Jack insisted that we go out for dinner like a normal couple.

"I could just cook for you." I pouted. Jack came up to me and cupped my face in his hands.

"As much as I love your cooking babe, I think its good for us to go out." He said.

"Okay, if you want to." I smiled. Jack leaned down and kissed my forehead.

"Change," he said. "Quickly!"