☆Highschool

I hope you guys enjoyed my book so far. I'm working really hard on it, and please leave a comment.
Anyway onto the story!》

Destiny and Nastu had arrived to school just in time. They greeted their comrades, Erza and gray just as they walked through the gate. Ezra and Destiny happily
talking about how they had the same homeroom. Gray went on and on about his girlfriend Juvia. Natsu, in a whole other world had his eyes on Destiny. He cared for her a lot.....Her wild hair, choclate eyes and tanned skin. Especially her rosy lip....Destiny drove him insane. If only she knew.
"Hey flambrain,you interested in anyone?"
Turning his gaze to the blue head male, he nodded. "Yeah ice princess. As a matter of fact, I have someone in mind"
Irrirated by Natus lame choice of word, he scowled. "And who is that?"
Natsu turned his gaze back to Destiny. "She's very important to me......" I love her.....yes. I love Destiny.
♡♡♡

Okay class so my name is Taka Buki..."
The teacher's voice fadded away once Destiny lost interest. She knows it's rude but he waa just telling the class about his backstory.
Destiny was assigned with class A-2. Along with Erza, Natsu, and Gajeel. Across the hall was classroom A-3. Sting, Juvia, and Levy were assigned to that class.
Destiny sighed quietly to herself. Even though her and natsu were in the same class, it was unfortunate that they sat so far apart. He was in the far right, seating in the middle row. She sat in the far left, in the back row by the window. "Geez...."
The teacher cleared his throat, "Am I boring you, miss Carter?"
Oh geez " U-um...no sir."
He eyed her for a few moments later before resuming his speech of his back story.
Destiny sighed once more, sinking back into her chair. This is gonna be a long year...
♡♡♡
Class went on with them getting to know each other better and learning the rules for the school year. "I know you all have 'lovers' now but, please control yourself on school property. Natsu turned to Destiny, who immediately met his gaze. He shrugged his shoulders ajlnd stuck his tongue out, as if say 'oh well'
She blushed and quickly turned her head away.
It's now lunch hour and the group of friends decided to dine on the roof. "Haa....the wind feels so nice" Levy said, as she placed down a blanket for her friends to sit upon. "Yeah. I love fall, it's my favorite season" Erza confessed, taking a seat and pulling out her lunch box.
"Winters better" Gray muttererd, he was seatibg beside his juvia. She clung to his arm lovingly as usal. "I don't know gray I have to admit Fall is better than winter" Destiny smiled, seated beside Natsu whom she is sharing her bento lunch with.
Gajeel smirked at the two, "well aren't you two all lovely dovey?~"
Both froze blushibg madly. "L-lovey dovey?" Natsu coughed for he gad chocked on his rice ball. "Yeah you two would be a cute couple, no?" Juvia pointed out. Destiny looked down at her lap, flustered. "S-she's my best friend. We share food all thr time" Natsu explained. Levy giggled, "either way I ship you two!"

♡♡♡

That night Destiny laid in bed. Thinking of how great of a day it was, minus the Taka-Sensei part. Then as usal her thoughts trailed back to Natsu. His smile....his laugh.... it would be nice....if natsu liked her as well