Tunnel of Love: Pit x Reader

Just another quick authors note about the video above, whoever is a Kid Icarus fan (like me) and hasn't watched that video yet, you must see it!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was a Saturday afternoon, and you were just watching t.v, still in you pajamas. Then, you heard a knock on your door. You went to open it and saw Pit standing there.

"Hiya (Y/N)!" Pit exclaimed cheerfully as always.

"Hey Pit," you said yawning. "What brings you here?"

"Well, I heard there is gonna be a carnival today, and I was wondering if you wanted to come with me," Pit said while looking down at his feet.

"Of course I would! Its not like I had anything better to do. Let me get changed first," you said.

"Uhh, ok," Pit said with a nervous tone in his voice. Minutes later, you came out with a pair of black
Converse, a (f/c) t-shirt with a graphic design on it, a pair of jeans and a jean jacket."You look great (Y/N)!" Pit said while staring at you from head to toe.

"Thanks Pit. I didn't even try," you said with a smile.

"Well, we don't have all day do we?Lets go!" Pit grabbed your hand and started running to the Carnival.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When you arrived at the Carnival, you gazed in awe at all the attractions and rides. "So, what ride do you wanna go on?" you asked Pit as he looked at all the rides,mainly focusing on one.

"Uhhh," Pit said while scratching the back of his head. "D-do you wanna go to the t-tunnel of love with me? Its totally fine if you don't want to go!" You blushed at his question but answered right away.

"Sure," you said, still bushing. Since no one was on line for the ride (suprisingly), you and Pit were the first ones. He went on the swan boat first and held out his hand so you could grab it and get on. You grabbed his hand and just sat there until the ride started. It felt kind of weird because you would never imagine that Pit would ask YOU to go on the ride with HIM. Suddenly Pit broke the silence.

"So, (Y/N), are you enjoying the ride?" He asked while looking down at the water.

"Uh, yeah...I guess," you replied, scratching the back of your neck.Suddenly, the power went off. You were scared of the dark so you suddenly swung your arms around Pit and hid your face on his chest.

"(Y/N)? Are you okay?" Pit asked, standing up bringing him up with you.

"N-no not reall-" something cut you off when you slipped and fell off the boat and landing in the water. Unfortunatley, you couldn't swim either, so you literally felt like this was your end.

"(Y/N)!" Pit screamed your name as he dove in the water and grabbed you bridal style, lifting you up for air."(Y/N), (Y/N)!ARE YOU OKAY!" Pit yelled as he had your head close to his chest.

"I-I'm f-fine Pit. C-can you g-get us out of h-here?" you asked, shivering from the fear and the coldness of the water. Pit nodded and lifted you up, putting you on the ground while he did the same for himself. You were still holding on to him. He was about to lean in to kiss you but you slipped again and fell on top of him. He was looking into your eyes and said "Don't scare me like that again (Y/N). Because I-I love you."

"I love you too, Pit," you said as you leaned in and kissed him on the cheek.He blushed deeply after that and he took the courage and kissed you on the lips. Your eyes widened at this, but you starter to melt into the kiss as he wrapped his arm around your waist as you kept your arms on his chest. He pulled back and gave you a goofy smile and you gave him one in return. He led you out of the tunnel and walked you home. He gave you a kiss on the cheek saying "See you later my little angel" with a wink.
You smiled back at him and enjoyed the rest of your day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/N)
Okay I finally finished my second one shot. Whoever is reading this would you please request something it would mean a lot to me knowing people actually enjoy my story. Another reminder, you should read my sisters story called Complicated Crush her username is Smashwriter. So thats it and stay awesome!!