Chapter 十二 (Lemon)

Warnings ⚠️: Mature content, praise kink, breeding kink, slight controlling behavior

Located near the outskirts of Konoha, was this beautiful hot springs resort with both public pools as well as private suites overlooking the brook meandering through shimmering stones and lush greenery. Brought here as promised by your husband, who wished to make it up to you and spend quality time together away from what was currently unfolding, you couldn't help but stare in awe like a little child at the private suite where you were going to spend two nights with your husband. "It's so beautiful and big." You said as you felt your feet pleased at the contact they made with the softness of the carpet. The sitting area furnished with a floor table from which you made your way out of the room into the outdoor space to take in the sight of the hot spring and the cool pool situated next to each other. "I know. I picked this room because it's the largest and the most peaceful. It's situated away from the main pools, so we won't be bothered at night," he replied, immediately shifting his attention to changing into the Yukata provided by the resort. You returned inside and remarked, "You only decided that we're coming here yesterday, how did they manage to give this room to you? I mean it looks like the kind of room that needs reservation ahead of time." Madara chuckled, clearly amused. His hands danced with precision as he removed his attire, each movement intricate like he was in the act of handling a sword. "You're not wrong. But they gave it to me," he said, slipping his right arm into the fresh linen, followed by his left, skillfully folding one side over the other before loosely securing it with the obi around his waist. The gentle, soft fabric felt pleasant against his bare skin. He stepped closer and offered you your Yukata, as if to say it was your turn to wear it. "All I had to do was mention my name." He gazed at you with his striking onyx eyes, a subtle smile playing on his lips. You returned his smile, knowing full well the power of his presence. It didn't matter that this suite was booked by someone else; if Madara wanted it, it was his. That's just how much influence his name held. "That's what I thought." you replied, unable to conceal your joy. It wasn't just the stunning accommodations or the much anticipated dip you wanted to take in the hot spring that called to you; it was the familiar Madara you had come to know. He wasn't a bad guy, he just had some bad days. Right now, you felt you could let yourself relax and enjoy the evening with him.

Standing before him, you gently placed the Yukata he had given you aside as you began to undress. You slid your Kimono down your shoulders after loosening the sash that held it in place. It fell to the floor in a disheveled heap around your feet. Although you wore underwear beneath, the thought of bathing in the hot spring made you reconsider their necessity. With delicate movements, your fingers traced the hem of your bra, each hand positioned on either side of your ribcage as you pulled it off over your head. Madara watched intently, his hands now resting on the sash around his waist. Once your bra joined the Kimono on the floor, you hesitated slightly as you slid down your panties, a hint of shyness creeping in, contrasting with your earlier boldness. He was your husband, yet the months apart had made this moment feel oddly unfamiliar. Madara watched, his gaze never faltering. But knowing him and his typical lack of varied expressions, it's certain he was relishing the view before him. His eyes traced the circumference of your figure, moving from the silhouette of your breasts down to the alluring curves that concealed your most intimate area. You picked up the Yukata and draped it over yourself. "How about we go relax in the hot spring?" The words slipped from your lips almost hastily under the pressure of his gaze as you tilted your head coyly, earning a warm chuckle from your husband. "Absolutely, my little princess," he replied, pleased to see you enjoying the moment and feeling a sense of relief to have stepped away from his usual habit of using his energy on work related stuff. Madara extended his hand and you placed yours in his with a gentle touch. With one hand resting on the sash of his Yukata and the other intertwined with yours leading you to the edge of the spring, which was surrounded by a thick veil of steam, he paused and glanced back at you. "Are you sure you can handle this level of heat?" He asked with a slight smirk, "Who do you take me for? Of course, I can." You shot back, a hint of smugness in your voice. "Well, I'm familiar with intense amounts of heat myself, thanks to our clan's notorious Fire Release Jutsu that trained me to withstand it, but I can't shake the feeling that it might be too much for you," he said as he began to slip off his Yukata. "But don't worry, if anything happens to you, I'm here." As he gracefully lowered himself into the pool, you noticed he was wearing underwear, which made you embarrassingly aware of your own lack of anything beneath your Yukata. You thought this is just the instinct of a shinobi, who must always be prepared for whatever comes their way at any moment. Taking a deep breath, you mentally prepared yourself for the overwhelming sensation of the water as you shed off your robe and carefully descended into the pool. Your heart pounded from the immediate surge of heat, but you stood your ground, submerging yourself while finally exhaling the breath you'd been holding. Your face contorted in both pleasure and pain but gradually, your body acclimated to the heat, allowing your muscles to unwind. "Good girl," Madara commented with a soft smile, praising you as his gaze was fixed on you next to him. He reached out one arm and wrapped it around your shoulders while the other stretched out on his knee, admiring your beauty. Your cheeks rosy and flushed and beads of sweat were forming around your forehead, but you looked so ethereal to him right now. He struggled to hold himself from impulsively placing a kiss on your cheek.