Chapter 11

THE WATTPAD APP IS FINALLY WORKING AGAIN! :D yay! And I got all my chapters back :P so here it is! Hope you enjoy! Things are about to get crazy XP

OH AND I HAVE A VINE NOW! :D Add me if you want :) It's CuteHelloGoodbye!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own the characters of TV show teen wolf such as Scott, Derek, Allison, Stiles, and so on. I do not own the show teen wolf. I do not own the ideas of the TV show Teen Wolf. (Though I wish I could be such an amazing writer as the writer of Teen Wolf!!!) I do own my characters such as Emily and her friend Stephanie, and Sean because I created them. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 11: 

--Isaac's POV

I couldn't ignore the loud beating of multiple hearts around me as I packed my bag before class ended.

My hand absentmindedly met the back of my neck and I made a quiet groan of pain. It was so sore ever since the night in the alley with that 'thing.'

I had woke up in the alley after being attacked and the sun had already started coming up. I went home immediately and my father was nowhere to be found. I was terrified that the monster must have him. I didn't know what to do but I needed to act like nothing happened.

No one could know what happened.

I needed to see Derek soon about this. Maybe he would have some answers. He had sent me a text this morning about the full moon tonight but it was very vague and he didn't explain much. All he said was to meet him near an abandoned building after school and that's all.

I cringed as the loud bell rang, indicating the school day was over. My ears were so sensitive now and it was going to take some time to get used too. I got up, hitched my bag over my shoulder, and left the classroom, preparing my self for the three bells that would ring in a just a second. As if on cue, the bell began ringing again.

I was so distracted by the loud bell as I walked through the hallway that I barely had time to notice the girl looking down at her phone and walking straight towards me.

I didn't have enough time to react as she hit me and within half a second my hand had snatched her wrist before she fell.

She gasped and looked up at me, her cheeks turning red.