☆Jealousy

"Hey Destiny let's go out somewhere. I'm bored and it's a nice day" Natsu said, breaking the silence.
It was a warm Saturday and the two were having a study session together for an upcoming test later in next week.
Closing her notebook, Destiny agreed. "Where to?"
His signature smile grew, "why to the park of course."
♡♡♡

"It feels so nice out here, don't you think so?"
Natsu agreed, closing his eyes as the wind brushed through his salmon locks.
They arrived to to park not to long ago and were now seated under a willow tree. One of Natsu's favorites.
"I miss this Destiny....spending alone time with my favorite girl." He looked deeply into her eyes. "I missed you....."
"Natsu...." Her heart always fluttered when he called her that. She could feel her heart skip a beat, badump dabump
Oh if only he wasn't so clueless. Maybe then.....he would notice her feeling.
"Natsu! Destiny!"
Then the specail feelings quickly faded as Lissanna rushed over to them. Greeting the two with a friendly smile. "Hey lissanna, what's up?" Natsu stood to his feet and hugged his friend.
Looking over his shoulder, Lissanna glared at Destiny as if saying 'you don't listen very well'
Destiny tched and crossed her amrs, looking away from the two. Sure Lissanna did tell her stay away from natsu, but she wasn't gonna really obey her. Natsu is the love of her life, the first and only boy she'll ever truly love.
"I'm fine Natsu. I was just walking by and noticed you two. Thought I should....drop by and say hi"
Liar you just want to hog natsu like you usually do
"Oh well me and Destiny were just hanging out. Do you....want to join us?"
Her annoyance then turned into sadness. No natsu...we're suppose to have alone time remember?
"Actually I wish to talk to Destiny. Alone if you don't mind"
That was a shocker. Lissanna wanted to talk to her? What's she up too?
Natsu blinked as if surprised himself but, quickly shook it off. "No problem. Its good to see my two favorite girls are getting long" He planted a kiss on Destiny's forehead "see you both later"
♡♡♡

Once natsu was out of veiw, Lissanna glared at Destiny and sharpily slappes her. "Ack!" Stumbling back against the tree, She hold the side of her face in shock. What....what just happen?
"Oh Destiny...what am I gonna do with you? You're so hard headed"
Grabbing her by the hair lissanna pulled her close, her voice in a whisper. "You dont want to listen? Fine. Let the games begin"