Chapter 3 - SMILE

Chapter 3: 

Pumasok sina Ceecee at Philip sa canteen. Hindi parin inaalis ni Ceecee and kanyang SUPER-SEDUCTIVE-HEAD-TURNER-SMILE niya habang tinitingnan si Philip na pinagpapawisan. 

Hmmn, I know why....baka makita ng totoong girlfriend. But I know you can't resist me. She said to her self as a matter-of-factly.

CEECEE POV: 

"Philip parang ang sama nang tingin ni Jam sa atin ah..", sabi niya. 

Natawa siya sa isipan ng makita ang biglaang pagkatataranta nito at bumaling kung saan-saan tila may hinahanap-hanap. Jam is his girlfriend.

"Ha???! Asa'n siya??!", ani Philip. 

"HAHAHA! Nagbibiro lang po....haay Philip baby, kasi naman sasama-sama sa 'kin tapos may girlfriend pala", while sweetly patting his shoulders.

"God! Ceecee! You really never fail to amaze me woman! Hhahah! FYI, I love Jam so much", sagot ni Philip sa kanya.

"Well. that's good Philip, be always loyal", she sweetly smiled him. 

"Care for a drink babe??", aya ni Philip sa kanya.

"uh-uh, puntahan mo na si Jam, I'm sure, she;s looking for you na..", sabi nya.

"Okay, just order anything you want, charge it on me babe", Philip said while smiling from ear to ear.

"it's okay Philip, thanks for the company baby"

She bid goodbye to him and headed to the food stand. 

"Baby" she calls every man with endearment, HMMN, what to eat here? Asan na ba sila? Patingin-tingin s apaligid hoping to see her friends.

"Spaghetti at Iced tea po, salamat", order niya.

Habang naghihintay ng order........................................

"Ceecee!" sigaw ni Cherryl at Camille.

"Oh! hi girls, how's the retdem (return demonstration)??" tanong niya pagkaupo ng dalawa.

"San ka ba galing girl, are you okay??" tanong ni Cherryl habang tumitingin sa mahiwagang salamin niya.

"Yeah! hell knows how much we're worried on you!", ani Camille

"Calm down girls! I'm okay! See??" put her twinkling eyes on

"you look pale!" pansin ni Cherryl.

"duh, it's just because i haven't taken my medicine for 3 days now, i'm out of stock", she answered

Anemic siya.

"oh okay, order na tayo Che", sabi ni Camille.

They started to eat when they notice that they are not complete.

"by the way where's Kim??" tanong niya. 

"She's busy with her thesis...", sagot ni Camille

"I called her last night and she planned to finished it on a whole night!!!", Cherryl exclaimed.

"Is she crazy??", Camille asked jokingly.

"well who's Kim to you??", sabi na lamang niya.

ALL GIRLS ROLLED THEIR EYES.

"Looks like you're talking behind my back......."

"oh! as a matter-of-fact on your front too!", Camille said 

"Kim! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL NOT TO WEAR THOSE BIG GLASSES THAT ASIDE FROM LOOKING WEIRD, YOU ARE SCARING THE RATS OFF TOO! ARE YOU NOT EVEN CONSCIOUS ON YOURSELF??!!", sigaw ni Cherryl kay Kim sabay hawak sa compact pressed powder at nag retouch.

"C'mon guys, pa-orderin nyo muna si Kim bago sermunan", sabi nalang niya

Sumunod naman si Kim, as usual, NO REACTION FROM HER.

"Hey girls, look who's coming?" ani Camille.

Nakita nilang palapit si Charles sa kanila.

"hi Girls! where's Kim??", Charles asked. 

"Umorder do'n o", sagot ni Cherryl smiling from ear to ear.

"okay", sabay kindat ni Cherryl.

"oh! back off Charles may Frey na ako! and speaking...............ANG MAHAL KO!", Ani Cherryl

Sabay umikot ang mga mata nina Ceecee at Camille.. Cherryl has a BIG crush on Frey since time immemorial!

Frey is sitting 3 tables away from where they are staying, as usual on his laptop. He looks hot on his red polo shirt, with his eye glasses seriously scanning his laptop. His looks can do a magnet-effect on girls without even trying. From Cherryl's description of him: "ROCK HARD 6 - PACK ABS THAT SCARES THE CRAP OF ME, ABOUT 6 FT TALL, HAS STRONG JAW LINES AND IS FILLED WITH ROUGH FACIAL HAIR AND WITH THOSE PROVOCATIVE GRIN THAT MAKES EVERY GIRL DROOL." when she first saw Frey in his trunks when we had a beach party way back High school graduation.

"haay..", Cherryl sighed

"Hoy Che, tulo-laway kana teh, c'mon do the Strategy no. 3", she encouraged her.

"di ko kaya teh...teka lang..hmmm", conditioning herself 

She can't help but smile.

Nakita niyang umupo si Cherryl sa katabing mesa ni Frey, sa right side siya. 

She put on her headsets on as her props and started to sing..

....................................

Coz, everytime that i get around you 

I see the best in me inside you eyes.. 

You make me Smile~ 

..................................

You make me dance like a fool forget how to breathe 

shine like gold, buzz like bee 

Just a thought of you can drive me wild...

....................................................

She deliberately sang it with all her heart and a little bit louder enough to let Frey hear her sing and she definitely got what she's up to. to get his attention by singing his favorite song!!! 

STRATEGY NO. 3 ---- Pak! 

Frey turned his attention on her and smiled..

"You like that song?", Frey asked

"huh? excuse me? what did you say again?", Cherryl smiling

"I asked if you like that song?", Frey

"Oh Yes! actually it's my favorite...", while grinning

"wow! i like it too...."

"oh really??'" 

And the conversation between them started...

WHEW! Chapter 4 coming up!!!! 

------------------> THAT'S FREY!------------------------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

thanks babygurl for describing him for me.... :D

+++++++++++WIDEREADER1893++++++++++++++