Imagine for Mia2409 (Doctor)

Prompt: Niall and Harry be my doctors but also my brother and boyfriend! Niall boyfriend and Harry brother! I'm out with my friends and I suddenly fall or something and I can't stand up. They call 911 and when I get in to the hospital my brother and boyfriend take care of me. And I'm really afraid and try to get out but I can't because of the BIG pain. Because I broke 4 ribs. And I have to stay at the hospital and I cry to get away.

********************************************************************************************************

Mia's POV

"Haz I'm going out with my friends" I shout out the door.

"Ok I am going to working in the hospital with Niall so I might not be home before you. Have fun!" He said. I walked out the door and towards my friends car. I met my other friends in the mall where I was shopping with them and having so much fun. Well they were shopping I didn't want to so eh. I slipped on a puddle of water and fell on my face.

"OWW" I screamed out and held my stomach because it hurt so much. My friends came over to me and picked me up.

"can you walk?" Stella asked me. I shook my head and hissed. Stella called 911 and the paramedics told her to go home and the rest of my friends. We reached the hospital and there I met my brother and boyfriend.

Harry's POV

I got this call saying that Mia was hurt and they were bringing her to me so I quickly called Niall and informed him that so he met me in the exam room.

"Baby, where does it hurt?" he asked.

"No where" I replied. Harry took my hand and held it lightly.

"C'mon Mia you're 18 don't be scared. I know it hurts some where. Tell me" Niall said.

"Do I have to be here?" she asked and we both nodded.

"Ok ok fine! My stomach hurts thats all" she admitted. 

"I am just going to check your stomach" I said and lifted her shirt up. Her stomach had a huge cut on it.

"Mia I am going to clean your cut and stitch it" I said expecting a scream and thats what exactly happened. 

"NO NO PLEASE!" She said covering her stomach. Niall held her hands lightly and kissed them.

"i promise you'll be alright princess please let us do this" he said

"NOOOOOOO. Why do you hate me?" 

"We dont hate you now please please please let me do this" I pleaded with her and she started crying but nodded.

"I am going to give you this shot to numb you" I said and took out a needle. Niall covered her eyes with 1 hand and held her hands with his other hand. I injected the needle in her stomach and she started moving.

"Mia stop moving!" I said agitated.

"I'm Sorry" she said. I took the needle out and started to clean her cut and then stitched it up.

"Now did that hurt?" I asked.

"YES A LOT" she said and made a mad face towards me and Niall. Niall pecked her lips in which she smiled again. I was going to pull her shirt down when I saw a red area towards her ribs so I lifted her shirt more and saw that she had a red mark where her ribs were. I lightly touched one.

"AAAH HARRY!" She screamed.

"I'm Sorry Mia. But why didn't you tell me earlier. You were  lying to me" I said 

"Mia you have to tell us" Niall said.

"But then you would go all doctor on me" she said.

"Thats cause we are doctors and we do it because we want you to be healthy" Niall said.

"Well, her ribs are definitely broken" I said.

"I am just going to feel around" I said.

"No NO please I'll do anything that you ask for but  please dont touch there.

"I'm sorry babe" Niall said and with that I started to feel that area.

"AAAAH!" She screamed and moved my hands away. Niall held her hands again and I pressed again.

"STOP!" she said and wiggled. 

"Let's take you to x-rays machine". I picked her up and carried her to the x-ray machine which was in a different room. I laid her down on the table and put a vest on the rest of her body. After the x-ray was done I found out that she broke 4 of her ribs.

"Ok Mia you've managed to break 4 ribs. I am going to wrap those and give you a pain reliever." I told her. She tried to get up and run away but the pain in her ribs stopped her.

"It's alright babe. I am not going to do anything bad to you or put you in pain I promise" I said and Niall nodded. I wrapped up her ribs and told Niall to get the pain reliever.

"Harry it hurts so much" she whined.

"I know babe I know. Why are you so scared though. It's only me and Niall" I asked her.

"It's not fun to come here because I don't know when I'll get a shot and you know that I hate needles" she admitted. As soon as she said that Niall came in with the pain reliever shot and an alcohol pad.

"WHAT. HARRY!!??" She screamed.

"It's alright princess. I am so sorry but it'll be fine just a pinch" Niall said but Mia wouldn't stop moving. I held held both or her hands tightly  and kissed her forehead.

"I'm right here baby girl. everything'll be alright I promise you. You need this though k?" I said. She calmed down at that and nodded. I kept talking to her and Niall inserted the needle and took it out in 2 seconds.

"Niall babe, can you just get the shot done?" she asked.

"Babe I already did it" he said.

"I didnt feel it at all. Thanks guys. I still love both of you and thank you for taking care of me" she said.

"Aww babe we love you too" Niall said and kissed her. I would usually stop them but right ow she needed his comfort. 

AN: EID MUBARAK! to all the muslims out there. I hope you enjoy and have fun.

 Hi guys, thanks for the  reads. Keep reading. It makes my day when I see how many people are reading this book so thanks. I want this book to get a lot of reads and I am hoping that it'll happen. I am sorry if this sucked but I literally wrote this in 45 min since I'm really busy today.  I know this is kind of old but what the heck?! IS LOUIS REALLY GOING TO BECOME A DAD? Leave your thoughts in the comments and dont forget to vote my loves. xxxx.