twenty one

GUYS IM STARING A NEW STORY.

SHOULD IT BE A LARRY ONE OR NAH?

PLS COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK. HELP A SISTER OUT.

* * * * * *

Harry's POV

"And maybe if you weren't so pure, you wouldn't have all these daddy issues."

She snorts through the phone, "Daddy issues? What the hell are daddy issues?"

"Oh, you have to learn so many things, baby girl."

"Oh, c'mon! You cannot expect me to know what daddy issues are."

"But I do." I try to say as serious as possible.

"You're kidding."

I stay silent for a while.

"Harry."

"That's Daddy to you."

"Fine, daddy."

"Good girl." I chuckle, "And yes, Princess, I was kidding, don't worry. Daddy issues are when a girl is wanting to be submissive and adored by a older guy, who will put her above all others. The sex is kinky, and the dominance irresistible to the male. A girl wanting to be naughty but sweet, just for her daddy. So in our case, you want to be a good girl for me."

"Oh! That's why you want me to call you daddy, innit? Because you have a daddy kink? So you want me to call you daddy and you tell me to be a good girl for you, so I have daddy issues."

"Where did you get that from?" I chuckle. She's so cute, "What the hell did you just say? That doesn't even make sense."

"It's true, innit?"

I cough, "Yes."

"I knew it. God, I love the Urban Dictionary! 'Where during sexual intercourse the male is being aroused when the female or corresponding male called him "daddy"', it says right here. You have a daddy kink!"

"Oh, shut up. You love it."

"Make me."

"Is that a challenge, Luciana?"

"Yes, daddy." she breathes, "Although, no, because I don't want you to call me by my full name, it makes me think of my mother and I don't want to think of her when I'm with you."

"Of course, baby. I'm sorry."

"Don't worry, it's all good in the hood."

"What the fuck?" I burst out laughing.

She joins me, "See! That's why I laughed at you when you said 'Back in a sec' and '10 out of 10 would do again'! It sounds ridiculous!"

"Alright, alright! Fair enough!" I chuckle, "Let's promise each other not to say those kind of things ever again, okay?"

"Okay, I promise." she giggles.

"Wonderful. Now, I think it's bedtime for my baby girl, innit?"

"Yeah, I'm kinda tired."

"Get some rest, love."

"Alright, daddy. Goodnight." she yawns.

"I love you."

"I love you, too, daddy." she says and hangs up the phone.

It's cold, and I'm getting pretty tired as well. So I turn off the lamps in the living room and close all the curtains.

I don't know what made me so tired. It's not even that late yet. It's not even dark outside.

I've been on the phone with Lucy for about an hour. So it should be 10pm right now.

I walk upstairs to get ready for bed. I get undressed and splash some water in my face in the bathroom. I take a step back and take a look at myself in the mirror.

Is she already asleep? Or is she still awake?

I'm here, standing in front of the mirror, looking like a total mess, thinking about her, and wondering if she's doing the same over me. This is so fucked up. I'm in love with a 17 year old girl. And I'm 25. What am I doing?

Me: Goodnight, my love. x

Baby girl: Shhhh, I'm sleeping.. *zzzz*

I chuckle. I wanted so badly to lie down next to her in her bed, to wrap my arms around her and sleep. Not fuck, like in those movies. Not even have sex. Just sleep together, in the most innocent sense of the phrase. But I lacked the courage and I was gawky and she was gorgeous and I was hopelessly boring and she was endlessly fascinating and mesmerizing. So I walked back to my room and collapsed on my bed, thinking that if people were rain, I was drizzle and she was a storm.

* * * * * *

IF YOU DIDN'T READ A/N IN BEGINNING PLS DO NOW.

IM STARTING A NEW STORY.

SHOULD IT BE LARRY OR NAH?

PLS COMMENT.

ILY.