Chapter 31:

Bryna in MM.

*********

Karma

"I dressed." Bryna said said as soon as I came back from dropping Brei off at school.

"I told your daddy to put sandals on you and he throws the Jordan's on anyway. As long as you match and look cute." I said picking her up kissing her.

"Mommy that baby in the way." She said pointing to my stomach as I sat on the couch.

"Leave him alone." I laughed.

She looked at my stomach with disgust, then rubbed it, and walked away.

"Yo ya daughter is a mess." I laughed as Brandon came downstairs.

"We know this already." He said yawning sitting next to me on the couch placing his hand on me stomach.

"Bryna can you get mommy one?" I asked as she came out the kitchen with a poptart.

"For you or baby?" She asks.

"Me and the baby."

"No mommy. I can't." She said coming to sit down.

"Bryna." I exclaimed laughing.

"She mean as shit." Brandon said laughing.

"Watch soon as the baby actually gets here she's gonna love him." I said.

"I love how you're referring to the baby as a him now." Brandon said smiling.

"Ugh. I know you have it stuck in my head."

I am 20 weeks today and I have an appointment for an ultrasound to hopefully see what we are having.

"I can't wait until we go see him. I just know it's a boy." Brandon said.

"And what if it's a girl?

He shrugged. "I guess got more of a reason to try again."

"Shitttt. Not out of my lady down there."

"That's my lady down there." He said.

"Here mommy." Bryna said holding a piece of her poptart out to me that she had licked.

"Ew Bryna that's nasty." I said and she only laughed.

*

"Bryna I'ma be right back." Brandon said as he stood in the doorway of his car since she was about to cry.

"No I come with you." She cried reaching for him.

I rolled my eyes as he took her from her car seat. Of course he would.

"Carter. Staying out of trouble?" Some lady asks walking pass.

"Always." He said.

"Good. Awh look at your pretty little twin." She said waving at Bryna.

Bryna waved back while rubbing her eyes.

"Who is she?" I ask.

"Karmen don't even start yo shit. She's one of the PO's."

"Who's PO?"

"Not mine."

"Oh okay." I said.

"Crazy as fuck." He said shutting the door walking off with Bryna.

When they finally came back out Bryna had a lollipop.

"Mommy look." She said showing me once she was back in her car seat.