Chapter 27

Nate's parents said it was more than okay for Nate and I to use the cabin this weekend and I was beyond excited.  This will be Nate and I's first trip away together and what made it even better is that it's only me and him going, no friends, no family, just us.

I was on the couch watching tv, while Nate went to go get the keys, when Sammy walked in.  He smiled as he walked in and shut the door and sat at the end of the couch after picking up my feet so he didn't sit on them.

"Whatcha doin here?" He asked, resting his arm on the back of the couch.

"I kinda sorta got kicked out" I smiled over at him and he laughed as he shook his head.

"Big argument?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yup" I said popping the 'p.'  He chuckled and shook his head.

"That explains why your dad called asking if you were at my house" He said and I rolled my eyes.

"He kicked me out and is still trying to control me and know every little thing about me" I shook my head, shifting slightly so I was sitting up, pulling my knees to my chest.

"So where's Nate?" Sammy asked.

"He went to his parents to pick up the keys for the cabin" I said and Sammy smiled.

"We're going to the cabin?" He asked excitedly and I laughed.

"Nate and I are going to the cabin, you my dear friend aren't going to the cabin" I laughed and he pouted.  "Sorry but I need time away and Nate said it would just him and I" I said and Sammy shrugged.

"You guys will probably be having sex all weekend anyways and I'd rather not hear that" He chuckled and I shrugged.

"Whatever happens, happens man" I giggled and he scrunched his face up in disgust.

"Gross" He said and I laughed.

"You brought it up" I pointed out and he nodded.

"And now I really wish I hadn't" He laughed getting up and walking into the kitchen.  He opened the fridge and leaned down to look inside and groaned.  "Guess I'm going grocery shopping" He said walking to the door and slipping his shoes back on and grabbing his keys.  "Wanna come?" He asked.  I looked at the time and Nate's only been gone ten minutes and it takes a half hour to get to his parents so I shrugged and stood up.

"That beats sitting here and doing nothing" I said slipping on my Adidas sliders and following Sammy out to his car.  We got in and we headed down the street to the market, blasting music the whole way.  Once he parked the car I grabbed a cart and followed Sam through the grocery store.  "So I almost let it slip that Nate and I were dating to my dad the other day" I said and Sammy chuckled.

"I'm surprised you didn't tell him to piss him off more" He said grabbing a box of cereal off the shelf and tossing it in the cart.

"I almost told my dad I was with Nate at the video shoot but he asked if it was your video shoot and I asked who else I would be with" I said "But I almost said it was Nate's.  And then I told him now Nate and I were still friends even though he didn't like him and that's when it got bad" I chuckled as I followed Sammy down the frozen food aisle.

"Just tell him" Sammy shrugged "I mean this in the nicest way possible, but he already kicked you out, there's not much else he can do" He chuckled and I nodded in agreement.

"Yeah but he kicked me out so does he really need to know?" I groaned and Sammy chuckled and shrugged.

"That's up to you, not me" He said, turning around and raising an eyebrow at me and I scrunched my face up and groaned.  I continued to follow Sammy around the store and played on my phone at the same time.  I pulled up snapchat and took a video of Sammy walking down the aisle and grabbing a jug of milk and putting it in the cart.  He smiled and looked down at my phone and laughed "Are you filming me?" He asked.