Chapter 12 - Kiss me

**** Back to Ethan's POV****

Aiden wrapped one of his arms around my waist. His arm touching my bare body. His other hand rested against my stomach; caressing it. I can feel his hot breath on the back of my neck and I'm getting goose bumps and I involuntarily gasp.

"Ethan." Aiden pauses. "I want you." He softly bites my ear. "I want to kiss you more than will ever know."

I froze. My breath got shorter and shorter and I felt like I was going to faint. What is happening to me? All he was doing was touching me... That's what was happening to me; he was touching me! His hand gradually lowered, brushing against the hem of my shorts. "You're so sexy. I can't stand it."

Aidens breath was on fire. I could feel his desire. His chest pressed against me, leaving no space for anything. I could clearly feel what was happening to him.

I reached for Aidens hands trying to lift them off me but he latched on tighter. "I'll only let you go under one condition."

I tried clawing at his arms. He wouldn't let go. I groaned loudly in annoyance, not afraid for him to hear. "What?"

"Kiss me."

----------------------------------------------------
HELLO EVERYONE. DID YOU ENJOY?
Please leave a comment and vote for my story!!

Q: What is your favorite TV show?

A: Orange is the new black... Kdramas!!