Chapter 13 - Kissing Aiden Pt. 1

"Kiss me and I'll let you go." Aiden demanded as he squeezed tighter.

"Fine!" I yelled. Our body heat was making me dizzy.

Aiden let go of me, and I whipped around. Our faces were inches away. Aidens face was bright red with blush. Trapping me in; he extended his arms, so they touched the lockers. My face flushed. "There's no escaping this." He smirked.

I groaned and inwardly cried. I took a deep breath to prepare myself. I leaned in closer and ever so slightly, I pecked his lips. "There! There's you go! Thats your kiss! Now let me go!" I grabbed his arms but he didn't move.

Aiden sighed. "That's not a kiss, that's a bump on the mouth." He took a deep breath and exhaled. "Let me show you how it's done."

Aiden lets go of that wall and grabs my waist hard. He pushed us against the wall. Our body's touching each other. I could feel everything and I'm sure he could too.

Aidens head tilted and his eyes pierced into mine. His gaze was so strong. I looked at his bright red lips. They were gradually getting lower and closer to mine when they finally crashed into mine. It was rough and hard, filled with all of his emotions. I could hear his muffled moans. His hands went to my head to lock me in place. So I wouldn't move. He tugged on my hair.

"Kiss me back." He said breathlessly. He kissed and sucked my neck. "I want you to kiss me back."

----------------------------------------------------
HELLO EVERYONE. DID YOU ENJOY?
Please leave a comment and vote for my story!!

Q; what's your favorite name?

A; Jackson, Eli & Charlotte