seven.

Diana POV.

"Please get out students." Says the man standing outside the limo.

I get off without hesitation, I feel the morning breeze hit my face. I've always been a fan of the cold.

Ethan really never liked the cold, which kind of sucked because my birthday is during the Winter.

Oh no, I'm already thinking about him.

The rest of the people begin to get off the limo, we all mostly stared in awe at the Asylum.

"Well students, here we are. This is the Asylum." Says the same man.

We all begin to walk towards the Asylum, the door was huge.

Everyone just looked around while walking in a group, some took pictures, others recorded.

"Wow, this place is amazing!" Says Ingrid with a huge smile in her face.

I was speechless, I didn't know what to say.

"Diana are you okay? You seem a bit, sick?" She asks me with worry.
"No I am, fine, I'm just amazed, I thought it would be a bit more different, but it's exactly like in horror movies." I tell her nervously.

"Ha, yeah I guess, but we have each other, like you said before, this place is not haunted or anything. It's just us being silly immature teens." She says with so much reassurance. I nod, "Yeah maybe you're right. I'm sorry I'm just acting very immature." I tell her with a weak smile.

"Okay students, now, before we enter the Aslyum, I'd like for you guys to turn the volume off your phone. No pictures or anything please, it disrupts some of our patients." He says with a kind smile.

I was slightly bothered that he still hasn't said his name. I decide in just turning off my phone knowing that I won't be needing it at the moment.

He suddenly opens both if the huge doors.

Once you go inside, It looked like an antique mansion. This place actually did look like it does in movies, just a bit more cozier.

"Alright students, now I'm gonna assign you your room number and roommates."
He says again,

"Alright, so," before the man who's name I yet do not know, a girl came out of another door, there were two hallways, the girl came from the right one.

She had her dark blonde hair loose, while her dark green eyes shined from the light in the room. She was dressed in a plain simple white sleeveless dress, that only went passing an inch of her knees. With some white flats.

{Pic of dress in the box thingy srry lol.}

"Mr. Bennett, is it time for breakfast yet?" She asks him kindly, and soft.

That's when her gaze turns to all of us,

"Who are they?" She asks pointing at the huge group of people who were currently in the room, obviously including me.

"That's our guest Cassidy, and yes breakfast is in fifteen minutes don't worry sweetheart, now can you go back your room?" He kindly asks the girl I'm guessing is named Cassidy.

She nods, and gives us all a smile and a small wave, and walks away going through the same hallway she came in.

"Alright guys, that's Casiddy, she might be one of yours guys partner. Anyways, I'm going to call girls first." He begins,

"Ingrid Champell, Alison Stillo, and
Diana Bellerose. You guys are roommates, and your room number is 204. You guys go upstairs." Mr. Bennett says, with a kind smile.

I was a bit caught off guard, because I'm usually never called first.

"Your luggage's are already in your room." He says not looking at us but at the list.

I nod, and make my way upstairs.

Once I got there, I chose the bed next to the window, it had a small balcony.

"This place does seem kinda creepy." Says Alison who is unpacking.

"I'm sure its not that bad, right Diana?" She asks me both their head snap towards me.

"Y-Yeah, I guess." I tell them both.

"So do you have a boyfriend back home?" Asks Alison.

"They're having problems." Ingrid says with a quite chuckle, which causes me give to her a death glare. Ingrid's cheeks turn red, and she goes back to unpacking.

"Yeah, just um a few problems." I tell her looking away.

"Students please report to cafeteria, where you will be assigned with a partner and receive a schedule.

I sigh, and walk out the door not really caring if the girls were coming or not.
As I'm making my way I see many people my age head towards the same place as me.

I finally reach the cafeteria, I walk in and it looked like an actual dinning room, like imagine Hogwarts dining room.

As we began to enter, a man with many papers in his hand began to hand them out.

I finally reached the guy, "Diana Bellerose." I tell him focusing on him,

"Okay Miss. Bellerose, seems to me you've got Casiddy Karls. Table 10 seat 12, she'll be sitting right next to you."

I nod and make my way to my seat, when suddenly I feel a hard shoulder bump against mine. A little too harshly.
************************
{A/N} AYEEEE WHATS UO MY BEAUTIES. sorry let me calm down.
So I'm so excited to write the next chapter!

New characters, new friends, new enemies, new loves.
;)

ily guys, stay awesome.❤✌