45|Little investigator

It has been a week since Saalar's accident. He was back home 5 days ago and he was getting better by each passing day. Except for a sling on his shoulder he was alright.

It has also been a week since Saalar has seen his usual Saahir at all. Saahir has apparently joined some coaching classes so he comes home later than usual.

Saalar knows that he is still disturbed about the accident but now he was on the end of his patience as Saahir isn't behaving like his normal self and Saalar was missing his brat brother.

The twins weren't leaving Saalar's side even for a second. They were now allowed inside their oldest brother's room as Saalar was staying in his room mostly.

Saamar and Saamahir refused to leave his side. They were by him pampering him studying with him and taking care of him as he was still not able to move his arm.

It was a Saturday evening when twins were in Saalar's room working on their weekend homework and Saalar was watching a documentary on his TV.

He wanted to rejoin his work two days after the incident but the havoc his little brother created was enough for him to obey. That was Wednesday and it has been four days since he has seen Saahir for that long.

Nowadays Saahir comes back home around 7:00 pm and he is usually silent on dinner and head to bed right after. His mood isn't any better that is why twins also stay little away from him.

The case was still not closed but Saalar has decided to close it soon because there was no progress after Saahir breakdown in the hospital the police department were forced to work day and night but still they couldn't find anything.

It was as if the accident hasn't happened because except Saalar's words there are no evidence or proofs of the accident.

The tv was on but Saalar was in different World. He was thinking about other things and mostly he was thinking about Saahir. He has raised Saahir since the boy was not even able to walk or talk he knows him better than everyone else.

Saalar knew something wasn't right with his brother and now he was done with it. He decided to give him some grace but now his presence was majorly missed and he needs his brother back to life.

The house was also quieter than ever it felt like the light of the house isn't there. They were all gloomy and disturbed and Saalar wasn't liking any of it any longer.

"Saamar jaou check karke aou Saahir aya!" Saalar put the remote on side and asked Saamar.

"Abhi to 5 bajrahe ha woh to 7 baje tak ate ha!" Saamahir said.

"Han leken aj Saturday haina! Jaou Saamar!" Saalar replied.

"Acha bhaiya! Ye wala sum bataou na!" Saamahir moves closer to him and asks.

Saalar smiled and started explaining her the sum.

"Nahi bhaiya! Bhai nahi aye!" Saahir entered the room and said.

Saalar gritted his teeth and stood up. He was already very suspicious of these classes but Muraad convinced him otherwise.

"Kaha jarahe ho bhaiya?" Saamar and Saamahir ran behind him. Saalar glared at them both and they immediately took a step back behaving.

Saalar took his phone out from his free hand and dialled Saahir.

One.Two. Three rings but the phone remained unanswered.

~*~
The phone ringing on big bed meanwhile Saahir was standing in front of a laptop working on something.

"Saahir jaldi karo!" Alihaa said looking continuously at the door.