Chapter 21: Things Going Back to Normal and Your First Kill

Y/POV

You slowly wake up to see the sun shining bright through your windows as you yawn while stretching a little as you get up and head towards your door. You quietly open the door as you make your way out of your room, closing the door gently behind you so you didn't wake the pastas because you knew that they needed their sleep. You walk down the stairs to see Ben playing video games as usual, as you walk into the kitchen to get something to eat. You see Slender in the kitchen but you weren't surprised that he was up because it seemed that he didn't need sleep.

"Good morning child. Did you sleep well?" Slender asked as he looked over at you.

"Yes I did, thank you for asking...." you say shyly as you walk towards the shelf which had the bread on it so you could use it to make some toast. You quickly grabbed the bread and popped a few slices into the toaster and waited patiently for it to be done. Before you knew it the toast was done so you grabbed a small plate and a glass of milk as you walked over and sat down at the table.

"Y/N I know you just got back but would you like to go on your first kill? I'll have my proxies go with you if you would like." Slender says as he sits down next to you.

"Yeah! That sounds great! What time will we be going though?" you ask looking at Slender.

"At night when it's dark. I've already got a few people which I think you will enjoy killing." He says happily.

"Who?" you ask curiously

"You will see. I will go inform Toby, Masky and Hoodie about this. I have faith in you that you can do this Y/N." Slender said as he teleported out of the room, leaving you to finish your toast in the kitchen alone.

--Time Skip (To when it's night)-- {12:00am}

Y/POV

You were currently in your room getting all the things you would need for a kill when you hear a knock on the door.

"Come in." you say as you continually look for your knife as you hear footsteps behind you.

"Y/N are you ready f-for your first kill?" Toby asked you nervously.

"Yeah I just need to find my knife and put on my sweatshirt and I'll be ready to go!" you say as you grab your sweatshirt and continue to look for the knife.

"Aha! Here it is." you say putting on your sweatshirt and shoving your knife in your pocket.

"Are you sure you want to do this Y/N? I-I don't want you to get hurt...." Toby says with concern in his voice.

"Toby I'll be fine, trust me. Besides I've got you guys to look after me." you say with a smile as you hug him, catching him off guard but he soon hugs back.

"Ok you two, enough with the hugging we need to go now." Masky says looking angrily at Toby.

"Heeeeeyy Masky!" Toby says just to irritate Masky.

"Come on guys, Masky is right... Slender will be mad if we don't leave soon...." Hoodie says quietly.

"Okay, let's go." you say as you all head downstairs to see Slenderman waiting for you.

"Good luck child. Follow them to where your victim's house is. When you get there be as quiet and hidden as possible, then you may kill them." Slender says as you nod in response.

"Well I'll show you the way, I know where it is so just follow me." Masky says as he takes your hand and leads you out the door with the other two proxies not too far behind you. As you go through the woods, you see your old neighborhood and start to wonder where you were going until you stopped. You looked at the nicest house that was on your block and just stared at it with a devilish grin on your face. You knew whose house this was, in fact Slender was right, you would enjoy killing the people that made your life a living hell at school. Yes, this was the house of Amanda, the leader of the three bullies at your school, and by the looks of it, Mandy and Brittany were having a sleepover at her house tonight. Even better, all of the lights were off in the house, you guessed that they were sleeping.