The Vision

Natasha jumps into the back of the truck and sees the cradle. The robots hook onto the sides of the truck and pull it up, flying away. Natasha quickly cuts the straps. The cops try to form a blockade. "The package is airborne," Clint calls out.

"Negative. I am still in the truck," Natasha tells Clint.

"What the hell are you-."

"Just be ready, I'm sending the package to you."

"How do you want me to take it?"

"Uh, you might wish you hadn't asked that."

Ultron throws punch after punch at Steve, the captain only deflecting the majority, until Pietro comes in and throw Ultron off balance. Bars cross in front of Ultron and he turns around. Wanda is there, holding him back. "Please. Don't do this," he asks.

"What choice do we have?" Ultron sends a blast at Pietro and makes his getaway.

"I lost him," Steve says, jumping through the train. "He's headed your way!"

"Nat, we gotta go!" Clint says, lining up the jet. Nat cuts the last strap and sets a bomb before falling into the quinjet. Before she can get in, Ultron grabs her, leaving the cradle. "Nat!" The train runs off the track. "Cap, you see Nat?"

"If you have the package, get it to Stark! Go!"

"Do you have eyes on Nat?"

"Go!" Pietro stands with his sister as Steve turns to them. He points out of the train. "Civilians in our path." Pietro takes off, instantly. "Can you stop this thing?" Wanda shoots her powers into the brakes of the train, slowly bringing it to a stop as Pietro clears the way. People outside the train help other off.

Wanda runs to her brother. "I'm fine. I just need to take a minute."

"I'm very tempted not to give you one," Steve says, walking up.

"The cradle," Wanda says. "Did you get it?"

"Stark'll take care of it," Steve assures.

"No, he won't."

"You don't know what you're talking about, Stark's not crazy."

"He will do anything to make things right."

"Stark, come in. Stark. Anyone on comms?"

"Ultron can't tell the difference between saving the world and destroying it. Where do you think he gets that?"

"I'll call us a ride," Steve says. He pulls out a phone and sends a text to Hill.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~❶~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I wake up to shaking. Ms. Hill stands above me. When she sees my eyes she smiles. "Hey there, Anna. Steve needs a pick up. You mind going and getting them?"

"Sure," I say. She helps me up and I run over to the quinjet. On the way, I see what Bruce and Tony are up to. As I get in, I set my course for South Korea. On the way, I realize that I am still in my pajamas. I come up on Doctor Cho's facility where Steve stands, waiting. I hover over him and a cord lowers from the ship and Steve stands on it. He's brought up slowly and when he sees me he smiles.

"Hey, Anna. I see you're feeling better."

"Yeah, a little. You ready to go?" Anna asks, messing with the controls.

"Not yet. The twins are coming with us. Lower the cord again," Steve tells me. I flinch when he says the twins. I let the cords down and the twins ride up. I grab a tablet and head outside the jet. "Where are you going?" Steve asks.