☾Chapter 7: Black Knight☽

Next day, (Y/n) woke up and got ready for school. As she exited her room, Yuki comes bounding towards her and hugged (Y/n) squealing, "We have class for half a day!!" (Y/n) then said, "Half a day? Why? Did something happen?" Yuki shook her head, "No, it's nothing..."

"Does it involve with the Disciplinary Committee?" asked (Y/n). Yuki smiles, "Uhhh... nope! But I'm going to town with Zero." For some reason (Y/n) felt an ache in her heart when she heard Zero's name. (Y/n) didn't bother to question her further and went to class.

Zero as usual was staring out the window with a moody face on. (Y/n) came face to him and teased, "Aw, somebody's mad?" Zero grumbled, "Why were you out late last night?"

(Y/n) was surprised. She took the seat next to Zero and stuttered, "H-how did you know?!" Zero glared at her, "You think I wouldn't know? Since when were you close to that red headed bloodsucker?" (Y/n) frowns, "H-he has a name, it's Shiki," Zero spat, "Like I'd care to know his name?! I don't like it when he's around you. I just get a bad feeling..."

(Y/n) then realized, "Oh? Were you jealous that I was spending some time him?" Zero scoffs, "Of course not! It's just- you were breaking the curfew..." He turned away from (Y/n) before she could see the light blush on his cheeks.

(Y/n) sighs, "It was nothing, me and Shiki were just having a small talk. It's not what you think it is,"

Zero groaned, "Whatever..."

Then (Y/n) asked, "So.. um... Why are you and Yuki going to town together..?"

Zero replies dully, "Getting some stuff for the Headmaster,"

(Y/n) nods slowly and added, "May I come with you two?"

Zero grunted, "No, it's only for me and Yuki to do," (Y/n) felt a sharp pain throb inside her. "Oh... okay.." (Y/n) mumbled as she scooted away from him.

Zero immediately felt bad after he said that. He really wanted to say it was too dangerous for her to go to town, since Level E vampires (Level E vampires are the lowest kind of vampires and cannot control their bloodlust; they are bitten by purebloods) were prowling around, but he didn't want to drag (Y/n) into this.

(Y/n) ignored Zero after that. She quickly got out of class as soon as class ended. Zero wanted to apologize to her. As (Y/n) left the class, she saw Yuki. "I bet she's waiting for Zero..." (Y/n) thought glumly. "Wait? Why am I even sad about it?!" as (Y/n) thought to herself.

Yuki approached (Y/n) and said quickly, "(Y/n)! Kaname-senpai has asked me to summon you to his room at once!" (Y/n) was confused, "Me? Whatever for?" Yuki shrugged, "I don't know, but he said to be there as soon as possible. I could escort you there,"

(Y/n) faked a smile, "Thanks, but no thanks. You need to go to town with Zero afterall..."

(Y/n) briskly walked over to the Moon Dormitory by herself and knocked on the doors to the Moon Dormitory common room. Ruka, a beautiful toffee colored hair female Night Class student with brown eyes, opened the doors and scorned, "Ugh, why is a human here?"

A cheerful voice who could belong to only one person piped from behind her, "Who is it? Ooh, it's (Y/n)-chan!" Aido shooed Ruka away and hugged (Y/n).

(Y/n) tensed up at his hug and coughed, "You're choking me....A-Aido..." Aido released her and scratched the back of his head shyly, "Oh, sorry (Y/n)-chan. I guess I am glad that you're okay after that... incident. I'm sorry...." (Y/n) chuckled, "After some time thinking about it, I forgive you.." Aido lead her into the commons room where it was filled with vampires.

Shiki was seen laying down on a couch eating Pocky, as Rima was touching his bangs. Shiki turned his head to see (Y/n) with Aido. He gave a disapproving sigh. Rima asked quietly to Shiki, "Is something wrong Shiki?" Shiki shook his head. What bothered the mahogany haired vampire was the fact Aido was too over friendly and close to (Y/n).

Akatuski was seen standing and looking out the window observing. Ruka was nowhere to be seen. Then, Takuma, the Night Class Vice President, came over to greet (Y/n). He had blonde hair almost the same shade like Aido, but with serene green eyes.

Takuma smiled warmly to (Y/n), "Welcome (Y/n), Lord Kaname is waiting for you in his room..." (Y/n) was too busy staring at Takuma. She blushed, "S-sorry, I just zoned out.."

Shiki turned over on the couch and stared at (Y/n) lazily with a Pocky in his mouth. Her blushing face was cute. But he didn't like that he wasn't the one making her blush... (Y/n) bows at Takuma after he told her the directions to the vampire's room and left to find Kaname.

Takuma sits down and picks up the current manga he was reading and chuckles, "(Y/n)'s adorable if I do say so myself,"

Aido pouts, "Ichijo! She's mine! I bit her first! Well.. on the finger..."

Shiki got up and sat next to Takuma, "Takuma... how do you make girls blush?"

Takuma was shocked, "Making girls blush?! Ah, you mean just now with (Y/n)? Just be yourself Shiki," Shiki bit on his Pocky stick and seemed deep in thought. "I did make (Y/n) blush last night when I complimented that her scent was as sweet as Pocky...." he thought to himself.

Aido then resumed his complaining, "Why does (Y/n)-chan have to be here?! Her blood is making me insane! She's so cute and yummy~"

Akatsuki threw a cushion at Aido's face and grumbled, "Why don't you shut up," Aido hmphed and walked off to his dorm.

~

Meanwhile, (Y/n) finally found Kaname's room. It was fancy even from his door. She knocked on the door and waited. Kaname opened the door, his brown eyes were a crimson red. His bangs hung in front of his eyes and he said in a husky voice, "Come in..."

(Y/n) was cautious not to agitate or annoy the vampire. She sat on a chair and stared blankly at the ground. Kaname looked as if he just took a nap...

He sat down on his bed and sighed, "Why are you so nervous?"

(Y/n) replied softly, "Because..... of you...."

The vampire clicked his tongue and said, "There's nothing to be afraid of me... Don't you remember me in your past...?"

(Y/n) was puzzled, "Have we met before..?" Kaname smiled a little, "I wouldn't say 'met', perhaps 'seen' is a better way to say it."

(Y/n) shifted in her seat and met his gaze. She studied him more carefully now, his dark brown hair framed his pale handsome face. His crimson eyes showed so much pain and anger and sadness.. (Y/n) then had a sudden lightbulb moment, "Wait... were you-? You can't be....-?!"

Kaname bent down and gently placed his fingers under (Y/n)'s chin and tilted her face upward to face him. The vampire smiled sadly, "I was the one killing those vampires who murdered your parents that night,"

[ COMMENT / VOTE ]
Anyone like Kaname here?