☾Chapter 8: Bloodthirst☽

(Y/n) blushed, "B-but why?! How?!"

      Kaname sighed, "Your parents... They are vampire hunters as you should know by now... They've spared me one time. I owed them a favor you see. They've asked me, no, more like begged me, to keep you safe at all costs - so I have, but from the shadows.. It happened that night I came to check on you and it was too late, there were Level E vampires everywhere and I saw your parents' carcasses.."

        He lowered his hand away from (Y/n)'s chin and looked away, "It is my fault that I let your parents die..."

      (Y/n) suddenly grasped his hand, "No, it wasn't your fault. Don't blame yourself! You've done what you could... I'm sure my parents would have been proud that you managed to finish all those vampires and that I escaped safely!"

        Kaname chuckled, "You have such a pure heart like Yuki, (Y/n). But why are you so different among other humans?"

       (Y/n) felt her pulse quicken.. Why is he saying that? Then she asked nervously, "If you don't mind me asking... what are level E vampires? Are there different species of vampires?"

         Kaname answered blandly, "Level E vampires are rather... the true monsters; they are not apart of the vampire hierarchy. They cannot control their lust for blood and are savage beasts. They've been bitten by Purebloods. Purebloods, like myself, you could say are the top of the vampire hierarchy. We are the royalties of all vampires. Beneath are the other levels of vampires or aristocrats like the others here in the Night Class.."

       (Y/n) slowly nodded her head as she absorbed the new information she just heard. "Oh, no wonder the others refer to you as Lord Kaname at times.."

      Kaname then managed a smile, "However, you can just call me Kaname, I wouldn't mind.."

      (Y/n)'s heart was racing, "Is he offering to just call him by his normal name so we could get closer?!" She quickly got up and went to the door, "I'll be leaving now, K-Kaname...."

      But what Kaname did next was uncalled for...

       The charismatic vampire leader appeared in front of her and leaned down against (Y/n). In a blink of an eye, he peeled (Y/n)'s uniform down on one side revealing her smooth neck and visible collarbone.

      He breathed against her neck, "I haven't had blood in awhile. Would you mind if I had some of yours?"

          (Y/n) was blushing so hard as she realized the awkward position she was in. Kaname had his hands around her waist with one of his leg between her thighs. (Y/n) felt so submissive towards Kaname.

         "Your blood smells so enticing.... it flows against your beautiful soft skin as if it's welcoming my bite," he said smugly in her ear. (Y/n) was panicking, "Th-this isn't Kaname?! Is it?!" She looked at his eyes in panic and then felt entranced by them... A sudden rush of relief washed over her as soon as she looked into his eyes. Her mind went numbly blank...

      (Y/n) murmured in daze, "Y-you're welcome to b-bite me....Kaname.."

      Kaname softly nibbled on her earlobe and whispered, "It won't hurt...."

       He tilted (Y/n)'s head over to one side and brushed away her (h/l) (h/c) hair away from her neck. His lips brushed against her collarbone and (Y/n) trembled. He slowly licked a soft spot on her neck and sensed (Y/n)'s heartbeat picking up. (Y/n)'s hands were clinging onto Kaname's chest. He smirked and gave her kisses all along the side of her neck to her chest.

       (Y/n) was tempted to moan, but she will not let that vampire hear her moan. Kaname teased, "Your body likes it, why won't you submit to me?" (Y/n) thought to herself angrily, "He's even worse than Aido!"

         Kaname then returned to her neck and slowly bit into (Y/n)'s neck. (Y/n) let out a gasp from the torturous pain as he bit her. She clutched onto Kaname and whimpered, "Y-your fangs....it hurts.." The moment Kaname's fangs entered (Y/n)'s veins, he tasted a blast of addictive sweetness. He sucked huge gulps not letting a drop of blood be of waste. The pain throbbed against her neck as she gasped, "S-stop it...please.."

      The sound of Kaname sucking up (Y/n)'s blood was all that was heard between the two. (Y/n) started to feel fuzzy. She moaned, "K-Kaname... You're taking t-too much...."

        Kaname felt so turned on by her cute moans and face, but he knew he must stop before she dies from blood lost. He removed his fangs from her neck and licked off any trace of blood that was oozing out. (Y/n) was breathing heavily as she backed away from him. But shortly after, she stumbled into his arms and passed out.

        Kaname carried her bridal style to his bed. He quickly bandaged the bite mark and tucked her in his bed. Kaname licked off some of (Y/n)'s blood off his lips and fangs. He felt no remorse in biting her or turning her into a Level E. It was bound to happen. This was her fate. The Pureblood watched her peaceful face asleep, and then exited his room with a single thought of satisfaction, "She is as sweet as she looks..."

[ COMMENT / VOTE ]