Jealousy

Jai has finished suicide squad and the after party is tonight. I am so excited because this means he is done filming a big movie and will be home with me for at least a while. I miss Jai when he's not home, also I can get some sleep since I can't sleep unless he is next to me. "love, are you about ready." He says knocking on the bathroom door. "Give me a few minutes please" I say layering my mascara on.

We walk into the after party, music blaring and people everywhere. We get 20 feet inside and 3 women come running over and calling his name. I just stand there with a fake smile, as he hugs every single one of them. 2 of them shake my hand and the other one just glare's at me. I follow Jai to a table and sit next to him. The women that glared at me and sits on the other side of him. "I am going to miss you, since I don't get to see your face anymore." she says to Jai, he chuckles. "It's too bad you're not coming back to Australia." She added. Jai replies "well you know, the girlfriend wants me home." I smile at him as if he was going to smile or kiss me but he doesn't keep his eyes off of her. I drop my smile, she says "that's too bad." I roll my eyes and get up to get something to drink.

I make it over to the bar and order some tequila. While the bartender is making my drink I look over to see if Jai noticed if I walked away and I see her hands on his bicep. She Is touching my man and he isn't stopping her. The short women that shock my hand walks over and says "she a piece of work anit she." I just look at her. "I'm Karen by the way, that's Margret Robbie." She says I look at her and grab my drink and down it then say "(y/N)" she replies "I know Jai talks about you all the time and Margret has the hots for your man so watch out." she warns me and I reply "well he seem to like the attention from her." I order another and she walks away. I look back downing my second drink and he is laughing at something she said. My blood is boiling at this point. I turn around and slammed my glass down on the bar, luckily it didn't break. "you okay miss?" a guy's voice coming from behind me. I turn around to see a really hot guy smiling at me. I reply "just peachy." He chuckles and says "I'm Alexx." I shake his hand thinking he has a powerful handshake. "(Y/N)" I say blushing. I look over and Jai finally notices that I am not sitting next to him because he starts scanning the room. "(Y/N) would you like to dance?" I look up at him and say "Sure, I love this song." He grabs my hand and pulls me to the dance floor. "so do I." he says dancing in front of me.

Buy you a drink by T-pain Comes and and everyone starts grinding and Alex looks at me and I think what the hell why not, Jai busy with whats her face. Alex starts walking of the dance floor but before you now it you grad his arm and he stops and turns to you. "I LOVE this song." i say he smiles and grabs hold of my waste and starts grinding. I start to let the beat take over my body and I start grind faster. With his hands on your waist, I put my hands on top of his. I smile when I see people start to watch us. I bend down and start grinding like this for a minute but he pulls my waist up and we start grinding normal. "you're a good dancer." He says I giggle and say flirtatiously "thanks you two." The song come's to a end and he says "im going to get something to drink you coming." you bite your lip and say "hell yeah." he smirks and grabs my hand pulling me to the bar.

After about 2 more drinks I am tipsy. I grab Alex on to the dance floor and I see Karen smirking at me. I just look at her and start dancing with Alex. "(Y/N), your very beautiful." I smile up and him and say "thanks but you're the gorgeous one her." he smirks and says "drought that,  it's you." he winks and I smile. "so what do you do." I try to say over the blaring music. He says "I'm a lawyer." he says I smile and think damn. You notice Karen behind Alex pointing behind you and you just shrug like you don't care. "you okay?" Alex asks I reply "never better." Raising my eyebrow. We start to dance to the next one and Alex leans in and kisses the side of my forehead when you feel a strong arm on your arm then before you know it I was jerked turning my body to face a pissed off Jai. He pushes me gentle to the side and says "I don't know where the hell you got the idea you can put your FU**ing hands on my lady. You have some nerve." I laugh when he says my lady. He turns around looking at you ferrous when Alex says "woah she didn't tell me she had a boyfriend" taking a step back. "is this true." Jai asks. I roll my eyes he raise his voice "IS THIS TRUE." I reply "Well, you were too busy screwing Margate." He just looks at me. I walk away, all the way out the door and I keep walking.