Chapter 8: How?

I never expect this thing to happen. How? How can she forgive me? How can she remember me if she's happy with someone else?

Its already morning. A new bad day again.

I jumped out from my bed, got my towel and ran to my CR. I took a bath and Put on my clothes. I mean Uniform.

I comb my quiff hair and arrange it properly. I put my socks and shoes on and ate my breakfast.

As I was going to Heart's House, I saw JK is with her already. Ouch. So that means, I have to walk alone to school.

I decided to skate so that I can go to school early. I entered our classroom and sat to my seat.

Then I decided to have a selfie while waiting for the bell to rang. I took a lot of selfie's and posted it on instagram.

"@darrenespanto1 : Alone #How?"

Then some comments started to popped up into my Screen. Darrenatics always :) So I read the comments.

"@itsBabyDarren : Why Baby Darren? "

"@HeaRrenShippers : Aww. Where's baby @ItsMeehXin ? "

"@Darrenatics: What happen Darren? Is there something bad happen?"

And etc. By the way, they love Heart too. It started when Me and Heart uploaded video's. Then they found Heart nice. So they ship us two.

They have so many questions. I'll just leave a comment.

"@darrenespanto1 : She's not with me. She's busy I guess. "

I looked at my watch and I still have 20 mins. 20 mins before classes start. I just look outside and wonder how was Heart.

I look at my arm and saw the friendship bracelet she gave me. I took a picture of it and posted it on IG.

"@darrenespanto1 : I miss you so bad :( Yesterday was a nightmare. IM SORRY. #PleaseForgiveMe @ItsMeehXin "

(A/n : If you're wondering about Heart's username, Xin means Heart. Its chinese I think?)