Jikook - Are you sure? (Requested)

The cameras are off, they finally finished filming for the day, allowed to have a small break and enjoy their vacation for themselves.

As much as they all enjoy making content for their fans, it's nice to enjoy the moments on their own without the cameras everywhere, and Jungkook and Jimin desperately need some relaxation time.

The staff had left a little while ago, after informing the two of the schedule for the next day.

They could get up a bit later, which they knew the staff had managed to swing so they could have a nice night together.

It was no secret among the company that Jimin and Jungkook were stupidly in love, they just didn't make it so obvious.

It was surprising to absolutely no one, so the staff weren't bothered, happy to let them have an evening together.

Jimin studied the timetable for a moment, satisfied, before locking the door and heading back to the sofa in their hotel room.

Sapporo was just as beautiful as they remembered, and Jimin enjoyed lounging on the sofa on his phone while waiting for Jungkook to appear from wherever it was he went.

Jungkook emerged from the bathroom after a while, looking around 10 years younger with his baby bowl cut he had managed to craft.

"I think I cut it too short" he giggled as he walked back into the room. Jimin looked at him with a big smile, "wait, you look familiar... I remember you from our trainee days!" Jimin laughed, Jungkook sulking a bit as he put the offending scissors away.

"You're cute..." Jimin mumbled as Jungkook came to sit down next to him, a cute little smile on his face as he rested his head on Jimins thigh, tired after the long day they had.

They sat together for a while, Jimin gently stroking his baby's hair as they basked in the silence.

They had already eaten dinner, and didn't really have anything else to do other than hang out for a while before bed.

Jungkook pulled out his phone, deciding to scroll through it for a minute, before Jimin pressed a little kiss to his forehead.

Jungkook scrunched his nose, looking up at his boyfriend briefly, before going back to his phone.

Jimin smiled, yeah he always got what he wanted. Jungkook was suddenly picked up, and practically dragged onto Jimins lap.

Jungkook just blinked at him for a moment while his brain assessed the situation, before swiftly burying his head into his boyfriend's shoulder.

"What's up?" Jimin chuckled, wrapping his arms around his baby and hugging him tightly.

Jungkook let out a series of grumbles from his hiding place, which could be roughly translated to 'hyungieeee why you do these thingssss hmmmmph' said by a very shy Koo.

Jimin let him grumble and whine for a while, poor Jungkook was so shy when he was on his own with Jimin.

He was perfectly normal with him every day, but as soon as they were alone he couldn't even look Jimin in the eye.

Needless to say, Jimin loved it.

He adored Jungkook, adored how cute and shy he was, that only he got to see this side of him.

After about 10 minutes of Jungkook having a mini heart attack, he emerged from the safety of Jimins shoulder, to see Jimins sweet smile.

Although Jimin loved to tease, his baby was very sensitive, and too much teasing upset him.

"My baby..." he mumbled, stroking Koo's cheek and pressing a little kiss to his cute nose.

Jungkook blushed, but pouted, indicating he wanted a proper kiss, because he damn well deserves a proper kiss.

Jimin cocked his head, pretending to be confused at what Jungkook wanted, when he knew exactly what he wanted.

Jungkook pouted harder if that were possible, flapping his hands inside his hoodie sleeves.

Jimin smiled again, and Jungkook immediately looks away as he cupped his cheeks, leaning in closer.

"You didn't use your words, but that's ok, you get a free pass tonight..." Jimin mumbled, before pressing his lips onto his boyfriends.

The kiss was brief, far too brief for Jungkook, which he made very clear by pouting profusely and doing his best puppy eyes.

Jimin could never resist Jungkook, finding him entirely too cute.

Jimin burst out laughing, unable to contain himself. Jungkook was grinning and covering his ears, seeming to enjoy the little bit of teasing tonight.

Jungkook suddenly found himself laying on his back, Jimin hovering over him and thoroughly enjoying the shocked expression on his baby's face.

"Oh sweetheart, I've got you..." he said simply, and Jungkook practically melted in his embrace, closing his eyes and letting Jimin envelop him.

They kissed for a long time, so much so poor Jungkook was red faced and panting by the time Jimin finally relinquished his lips.

"How's that baby, enough?" Jimin asked, rather smug but he was trying not to show it.

Jungkook shook his head, and reach his grabby hands out for his lover, still shy but eager to voice his opinion, "never enough..." he whined, and Jimins smile could have split his face open.

They eagerly kissed for a bit longer, before Jimin decided it was time for bed, because they had a long day tomorrow and they did not have time for what Jungkook so desperately wanted.

Besides, leaving Jungkook wanting made it far more fun later when he eventually gets what he wants.

Jimin lifted Jungkook up and carried him to bed, laying him down gently before quickly turning all the lights off in the rest of the hotel room.

The second Jimin lay in the bed Jungkook clambered on top of him, laying his head on his boyfriend's chest and wrapping his arms and legs around him like a baby.

Jimin patted his head gently as he always fell asleep first, and Jimin slowly dozed off with his baby in his arms, exactly where he's meant to be.

There was not a damn thing in the entire world that would ever take them apart, they were stupidly in love, and it is so freaking adorable.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
A/N: This is a request, I don't do ship imagines so I wasn't too sure about this but I think I like how it turned out, I hope you enjoy!! If you wanna request something for this book, hit me up on instagram, same name and pfp as Wattpad :)

Don't forget to FOLLOW ME and check out my other books!! Backup acc: hoseokkphile