Chapter 22

A/N so i accidentally had chapter in front of chapter nineteen. Oops? So just remember that none of the people in camp half-blood rn knows that Hayley is Eagle/Eagle is Hayley. So yeah...

(On Earth)

After Percy and Eagle left the room, it became literal chaos (no pun intended). All hell had broke lose. Some had broke down crying, realizing what they had done to Percy, their former camper friend.

"Oh my god. We did that. I can't believe it."

"He's changed. Because of us."

"Holy shit."

Those were just the few that were being said. "Calm down. We need to wait for them to come back calmly. Then we will decide what to do." One of the wisest things Zeus has said (in his whole entire life).

"Then we shall plan! Against Order, we will need all the planning we can do." Athena said, full of vigor. She seemed pretty proud of what she said.

Half an hour later...

"We've got nothing. At all. Gods. And I thought you were the goddess of wisdom." Leo said. He snickered at the last bit.

"Oh shut it. It's just that nothing is working out. We will find something."

Just then, they heard the swooshing of wings and the slamming of doors. "Oh, joy, they're back."

Percy's POV

Slamming the door to the cabin, I walked into my room.

I hated this whole entire thing.

One wrong move could cause our annihilation.

There was so much stress. And so many questions that I could not answer. What would I do? What is going to happen now that he is not waking up? How am I supposed to tell the rest?

Chaos was my father. Seeing him in that state scared me so bad. If Order could do that to him, what would she do to us? It felt like I was losing a father again, just in a different manner.

Ugh. Why was it so complicate? Why couldn't we just slap her in the face and she dies? Why must we play her mind games?

And Hayley.. There was something she wasn't telling me. What couldn't she tell me?

Ugh. This was all so frustrating. It's just like when I used to live here, and there were battles everywhere. But this time they were tons harder.

Stop it. Stop it. You're brave. You've been to many wars. This should be no different.

And so, I decided to sleep to forget about the stress of this shit. And, like before, my sleeps were plagued with unwanted dreams.

Annabeth floated into view. "You're disgusting. You're so stupid, I can't believe I used to date you. Gods."

Then came Bianca di Angelo,"You killed me. How could you? You were supposed to be loyal. And you let me die? Nico was supposed to see his older sister come back to him in one piece, but no, you took that from him. You deserved every bit you suffered in tartarus."

They faded out of view. And Order stepped into view. "Well, well, my little hero. See that? Their views of you, and don't worry, that's not the last."

"What do you want with me? Huh? I've got nothing you need."

"True, but you've got everything Chaos needs. Oh, and haven't you heard? Emotional scars are worse than physical scars. I'm just, ya know, trying to prove that bit to you." Cue her signature evil laughter.

Somewhere in my subconscious mind, I knew that this was a flashback to the days where Order had captured me.

Stop. Stop this. Why'd you send me this?

But I was fed with silence.

I then decided to wake up so I could brainstorm on what just happened.

*
I came here to help them win this battle. So there must be a required teamwork. I can't beat Order on my own, that much I knew. It's important not to under-estimate my opponents.

So those dreams were to...?
Obstruct my success in getting over what had happened. It was already hard, but with those, it would be even harder. It is like fighting something conciously and subconsciously.

Sure, Order had hit a raw spot.

But I won't let her win. I would never, even if it meant using my life to do it. Because even if it was not for the half-bloods here, it would be for Chaos, my father.

A/N okay, okay. Here is the long awaited apology letter to all you guys.

*clears throat* i'm extremely sorry for not updating for a long period of time. I'm also very sorry for procrastinating even after my very very important exam.

*heaves a sigh of relief* whew.

Gooshbye.