Chapter 14

"Yes, yes, please." Caspian squeezed my ass and sucked on my inner thigh leaving a few hickies. Finally I felt his wet tongue probe my entrance. Next a finger slipped in making my gasp as he pushed it in knuckle deep. I was so hot and ready for him until-

"Uh, Caspian, Jonah, Marilla is here, she wants to talk to you two."

----

I groaned and blew out a breath of frustration. I heard Caspian sigh as he moved back up the bed.

"Sorry kitten." He mumbled kissing me softly as he wrapped his arms behind my back and around my waist.

"It's not your fault Casp," I giggled. "Do you think anyone heard?"

"Uhh, no, not heard us," Caspian pulled the covers around us and tucked me into his chest. "When Mers mate or leading to it their scent changes and so does their mate's, I suppose when Leo came closer he could smell and sense the change and that's why he sounded so awkward."

"Oh my God, how embarrassing." I laughed covering my face with my hands.

"Leo won't care kitten that will be him and Bennett one day."

"Yeah probably, Bennett is definitely more comfortable around him now which is good."

"You can see how much he loves him even if he has never said it out loud." Caspian added.

"Maybe that's all Bennett needs though. To know Leo loves him?"

In a couple of days it would be Eric's birthday and every year it never goes down well. Bennett either cries for the whole days or shuts himself off from anyone and anything and won't talk or eat. I always have lots of things planned to do in the house as I know he won't want to go out, but this year hopefully Leo can help him and with him being there maybe it might let him finally move on from being sad and remember all the happy times.

"Caspian and Jonah, Marilla says it's important." Leomaris knocked on the door again but with a little more impatience.

"We better go." Caspian sighed lifting me up with him.

Walking into the lounge Marilla was sat on the same sofa as last time in the same blue sundress, bare feet and her long blonde hair was tossed over her shoulders.

"Prince Caspian and Prince Jonah, it is nice to see you again." She bowed respectfully. However her eyes lingered a little too long on me and something in the look she was giving me didn't feel right. I started to feel uncomfortable around her and leaned into Caspian slightly and took his hand. I think Caspian sensed my nerves as he squeezed my hand and pulled me into his chest.

"You too Marilla, do you have any news about the warriors?" We sat down and Caspian pulled me into his lap. She cleared her throat and as she looked up towards Caspian her eyes met mine and almost switched colours. I stiffened and suddenly felt very uneasy around her. Her warm and friendly persona was gone and instead, a cold, unpredictable shield surrounded her. But nobody else looked like they were getting these vibes.

Caspian and Leo asked about their mum and dad and she answered completely fine to them. Bennett who was lying down with his feet on Leo's lap had his head stuck in a book was oblivious to anything going on so he hadn't noticed.

The feeling of electricity and power came back full force. My eyesight sharpened and my breathing became shallow but Caspian didn't seem to notice a change in me like he usually does. I clenched my jaw annoyed at the fact Marilla was giving me these looks and daring to flip her hair about and bat her eyelashes.

"Kitten, are you okay?" Caspian asked softly, touching my arm trying to sooth my tense posture.

"Fine." I replied and stood up and walked to my room trying not to slam any doors. I needed to get away from her.