Chapt 14: Escaping And Coffee

As soon as Hohenheim raised his voice at Envy to leave, Envy took off with you in his arms. He ran through the abondond streets of the underground city where he lived, well, used to live. Now that he had disobeyed Dante so many times, he was sure if he went back she would immediately kill him.

Envy had no idea where he was going to take you. He knew Dante would do anything to find him, so it had to be a really good hiding place.

"Envy?"

Envy looked down at you to see a worried look on your face.

"Where are we going to go?" You asked.

Envy looked down at you with a caring face. He slowed down and went into one of the allyways of the city. He leaned against the wall and brought you closer to his face where he kissed your forehead.

"We're going somewhere where you'll be safe" he whispered before taking off again.

~time skip~

You and Envy were able to get out of the city without a problem. So now, you were resting in the city above the underground one.

He put you down and told you to stay put. After he said that, he walked into a nearby allyway. From where you were standing, you could see red sparks fly out from the ally.

At first, you thought that it was an alchemist and you panicked. But soon after, Envy walked out wearing completely different clothes,human clothes, and looked extremely tired. He must have used up more of his power to make himself blend in.

"Are you okay?" You asked when he walked over.

He looked super tired. His eyes were half way closed and he was slow and slowching when he walked.

"I'm fine" he said tiredly, "I just don't have a lot of energy left in me, I need more red stone."

"Well, then don't use any more of it" you ordered with a stern voice.

Envy smirked. "Are you worried about me?"

You blushed then looked away. "Of...of course I'm worried about you."

Envy's smirk went away and was replaced with a 'oh...really?' face. He got closer to you and, from behind you, wrapped his arms around your waist.

"Thanks" he said sweetly.

You looked up at him and looked up into his enchanting violet eyes while he looked down into you beautiful (e/c) eyes.

"Your welcome" you giggled.

Envy unwrapped his arms from your waist and reached into his pocket. He pulled out two white ribbons. He crouched down and wrapped the longest one around your waist to make a belt.

"Envy?" You asked, "what's this for?"

Envy tied a bow in the back, just to look nice, before looking up at you.

"This is to cover the homunculus marks on your waist" he answered.

Envy got up from the ground and gently wrapped the smaller piece of ribbon around your neck.

"This is to hide your tattoo" Envy added, tieing a bow at the back of your neck, also just to look nice.

Envy looked into your eyes and sighed.

"You look cute" he said blushing.

You giggled. "And you look cute in human clothes."

Envy blushed even more. "Th-thanks."

You took your hand in his and flashed him a smile. "Well, let's go!"

~time skip~

You walked through the not so busy streets of the city. It was a peaceful city and you liked it.