Room 460

I know the plan. I know what to do. But I'm still scared this will fall through. I'm putting myself out there. I'm putting myself on the line. If this doesn't work, I could really get hurt. Emotionally AND physically. If this doesn't work and I fail, Jeremy will 100% find a way to get me admitted to The Avalon full time, or worse - another facility or hospital that he is affiliated with.

I'm suddenly second-guessing this plan.

"Julia. I can tell you're in your head. Remember, Nate and I will be right next door. The adjoining door will be unlocked. We will both be watching the live feed from our phones. All you have to do is get him to slip up enough to put him away." Paul reminds me.

Nate swallows hard, not entirely sure this is the right thing to do, but Paul continues on what needs to be done.

This is the plan we have kept from Nate until the last minute. This is the last minute, and I can tell he isn't on board with it. But he doesn't have a choice. We need to get Jeremy out of my life. Out of Cara's life. Out of The Avalon.

"Try and let him go as far as you can handle. Enough so when we come in, we can immediately tell you were in danger. ok?" Paul stares at me, and I stare back at him. We talked about this already. He's just reminding me. No shutting down. I have to let Jeremy go pretty far to catch him.

The plan is, I go to my room on the 4th floor of the Marriott. Room 460. The same room paid through the year by Nate. The same room Trisha has been using for her therapy sessions with Jeremy.

Right now, Jeremy thinks Trisha and I aren't close at all. She knows me from working with Nate from America's Voice, but that's pretty much it. She knows nothing about me. So when I show up at my room to grab the remainder of my clothes left in drawers, Jeremy will come in for his session with Trisha. Trisha will text Jeremy after he is already here, telling him she is down for the count with her morning sickness and can't make it. Which leaves Jeremy in the hotel room with me.

Alone.

I have a code word. All I have to do is yell "Paul" one time. One time and one time only and Paul will barge in from the room next door. That room was Paul's when he was my bodyguard while living here, so his excuse would be waiting in his old room, for me to pack up my stuff before meeting him to leave. Jeremy will have no idea he is even here.

If this works. Paul will witness Jeremy being Jeremy, call the cops and hopefully throw his ass in jail. If it doesn't work- I'm toast.

"Jules, you sure you want to do this? We can find another way." Nate is pacing back and forth in Paul's hotel room. We purposely came here one hour early so no one would bump in to Jeremy on the way up, foiling our plan.

"I've had enough. I'm sick of being scared of him. I'm sick of him taking advantage of me and getting away with it. Nate, I'm sick of him holding my Bipolar over my head, threatening to put me away if I say anything. I want my life back." I say while putting makeup on. I'm purposely making myself look nicer than I usually do. Even bought a cute new little sundress, just like my pink one, that is fitted down to my hips and then flows to end mid thigh. It's a dark green color with little yellow polka dots. Even have my matching cute purple underwear on, because I have a feeling, in order to make this work.. I'm gonna have to lose some clothing. I will never wear these clothes again. EVER.

I curl my hair into loose curls that flow down my back, put on my vanilla perfume, and am now finishing my makeup and curling my lashes. I have two jobs. Don't shut down, and let it go far enough to yell out Paul's name.

"Can you make sure that door is unlocked one more time?" Nate asks, wiping the sweat off the back of his neck. Maybe he shouldn't have come to this after all. I don't need him getting all worked up.