Chapter 15

Elena's pov

I walked to the car with Damon and Lindsay. We were halfway there when i felt someones eye burning holes in my back. I spun around. It was him again. It was Marcus. Why does he keep staring at me like that?

"Damon. If he looks at me again i am going to slap him"

"Good. He shouldn't be looking at you like that. Especially when he knows about us"

"Lets just get out of here. I don't want him looking at me any longer than he already has"

We all got into the car and Damon pulled out of the school parking lot. The car ride was quiet until we reached Damon's house. I got out of the car and walked up the porch steps with Lindsay amd walked into the house, Damon wasn't far behind. As soon as me and Lindsay walked in the door Jordan came bounding down the stairs and pulled me into a hug.

"Hey, Jordan"

"Yeah"

"Can't breathe" she let go of me and smiled.

"Sorry, now come on we have to go get ready"

"Ready for what?"

"We are all going for a meal"

"We?"

"Yeah. Me, you, Jake, Damon and Lindsay"

"Oh. Okay. Sounds fun"

"It will be fun, now come on" she dragged me uptairs and into a room that looked like an office. There were three of the most beautiful dresses I had ever seen hung from the curtain rail. The first one was an A-line dark pink dress with a halter neck strap, underneath the dress on the floor was a pair of silver heels. The second one was a strapless dark purple dress with some dimantes placed on the bust, underneath the dress on the foor was a pair of black heels to match the dress. The last dress was an A-line one shoulder blood red dress with a three quarter slit up the right thigh, underneath was a pair of black heels.

"Wow. They're gorgeous"

"I know. The purple one is yours, The pink one is Lindsay's and the red one is mine"

We all put the dresses and the heels on. We didn't bother doing our hair or make-up because Jordan said there was no need because we all had make-up on already and our hair looked great with the dresses as it was. When we were all ready we walked out of the room and walked down the stairs behind one another. Damon and Jake were already there along with another guy who i hadn't met before. I noticed how they were all wearing matching black suits with a white shirt and dress shoes. The only difference in their outfits was the ties. Jake was wearing a blood red one to match Jordan's dress, Damon was wearing a dark purple one to match my dress and the mystery guy was wearing a dark pink one to match Lindsay's dress.

As i reached the bottom Damon outstreched his hand towards me and i took it.

"You look beautiful Elena"

"Thank you, and you look very handsome in a suit Damon"

"Thank you. Now come the limo is waiting outside for us. The others are already in it"

"Where exactly are we going?"

"You'll see. It's a suprise"

"I hate suprises"

"Well i'm sure you'll love this one"