Chapter One

A/N: okay so this idea came to me and I just HAD to put it into words and I decided to share them. Hope you enjoy!

Disclaimer: I don't own anything! I don't own Blue exorcist, Fullmetal alchemist, the AMAZING cover art, or the characters.
----------------------------------------------
No POV
"Well well well. Looks like the son of satan isn't such a hot shot as every one makes him out to be." the man lurked over Rin, clutching Rin's beloved sword.
"Okumura!" Bon yelled, in the midst of fighting a demon.
"Niisan!" Yukio yelled, running towards Rin.
"Oh! Does the younger brother want to go to?" the man laughed and dumped something out of a vile.
The puddle grew, dragging both Rin and Yukio into it. The man dropped the sword in it as well. Then it disappeared.
The demons the cram students were fight disappeared.
The man stumbled around when Bon shouted.
"WHAT DID YOU DO!!"
"They are no longer with us." he grinned.
"They're dead!!??" Shiemi exclaimed, tears spilling out of her eyes.
"No....they are simply in a different realm."
----------------------------------------------
Edward's POV
"man, I can't believe Colonel demanded a report now!" I exclaimed as Al and I were walking to the office.
"Well you didn't give him one when you were suppose to brother."
"Al you kn-" I started to nag but saw a bright blue light coming from the ally beside us.
"Alchemy?" Al asked looking down.
"Let's see." I said and we walked into the ally.

What I saw I was not prepared for. Two teenagers, around our age, laying in the ally. There was also something red and long laying on the ground right by my feet, so I picked it up.
"Are you guys okay?" Al asked.
"What? Where are we?" A guy with deep blue hair asked.
"ummm. Central?" I spoke. I mean, you couldn't really miss this place.
"Where?" the one with glasses asked.
"Central....in Ametres?" Al answered.
"Where's Assiah?"
"Where?" Now it was our turn to be confused.
"It's where we are from." the deep blue hair guy said.
"I'm sorry but I've never heard of that place. I'm Edward, the fullmetal alchemist! and this is my brother Alphonse." I said pointing to Al.
"But you can just call us Ed and Al!" Al exclaimed.
"I'm Rin, and this is my kid brother, Yukio." the deep blue hair guy said grinning.
"Are you guys alchemist too?" Al asked.
"Alchemist? no I'm an exorcist but not an alchemist. what's an alchemist?" Yukio answered.
After talking for a while, we came to the conclusion they weren't from here.
"oh hey, could I have my sword back Ed?" Rin asked.
"huh? this is yours?" I asked.
"yeah, and could I have it?"
"sure." I tossed it to him.
"maybe the Colonel would have a way to help them back?" Al offered.
"Maybe..."

A/N: Okay so that was it! I hope you guys enjoyed it. I like where it is going and I hope I can keep it enjoyable to you guys. Also let me know if you have any ideas for future updates, and I'll try to update quite frequently! :)