Handcuffed to Zander

Chapter 8: Ocean Blue

Song Chapter: I Can't Feel My face by The Weekend

Aria Evans

The fancy glass house was amazing from my perspective. It was not too simple, not too much. It was a modern, cozy, looking complex.

"Who lives here?"

Zander had glanced my way quick, still holding my wrist, guiding me through the bunch of people partying.

Music was heard in the background with a famous J. Cole song playing. It wasn't as loud as a regular party, probably because night time was around the corner and we were still in broad daylight.

"Jason. His parents are out for the week and he decided to take advantage of that."

"I see."

My attention was caught on his hand wrapped around my wrist. And my thoughts went back again to the shower incident this morning.

His dark brown eyes glancing between my eyes and lips. My breath hitching when his breath hit my cheek. His plump pink lips nearing towards mine, parting slowly as his concentration was stuck towards my own.

Oh god, why did I punch him?

I needed to. Yes, I needed to, I didn't need anymore drama with Zander, especially if it involved sharing a kiss. I wouldn't of been able to run away like I always do when I have a problem.

"Yo, Zand!"

My attention went towards a guy about the height size of Zander, maybe a tiny bit shorter. His head was full of blonde locks and his cheek held a cute dimple. His eyes were a dazzling blue.

Holy cow, was the ocean stuck in his eyes?

Zander pulled us towards the kitchen area, right where Mr.Gorgeous was.

What? This guy was literally model material, just like the boy I was chained up to.

"What's up man?"

They had done that weird hand shake guys do that involved the chest bumping and what not. That had made me stumble a bit, bringing a little squeak out of me.

And that's when the ocean eyes boy glanced in my direction, a curious look in his features.

Crap, I'm probably blushing like crazy right now. I've already embarrassed myself in front of one hot guy, now two? Well I wasn't particularly chained to this one but still, how embarrassing.

Once he saw my cheeks turn Crimson red, he smirked, leading his eyes towards Zander in question.

"Who's this?"