Chapter 28

We ended up at Panera Bread and I was more than happy to eat there.  I'm in love with their grilled cheeses and could honestly eat them everyday.  We ordered, Nate payed for myself and him and then Sam payed for himself.  We found a table for three towards the back and sat down.  I got everyone's drink for them since the two boys decided to get lazy.

I set the cups in front of them with the drink they wanted and threw straws at them.  Nate caught his but Sam wasn't ready and it hit him in the face and I laughed.  He looked up and ripped part of the paper off as I sat down and then blew the paper in my face.  I did the same to him and Nate rolled his eyes.

"I feel like I'm babysitting you two" He chuckled.

"Well I bet she calls you daddy so it's like she's your kid" Sammy chuckled and I laughed.

"Sam!" I said loudly and he chuckled with a shrug.

"What? I feel like you're the kind of girl to call him daddy" He chuckled and I rolled my eyes.

"I don't for your information" I laughed "And he's not the one with the daddy kink" I smirked at him and he glared at me. "Yeah I read things" I laughed and he shook his head with a smile.  One of the workers brought out our food shortly after that and I wasn't surprised at the conversation we started to have.

"So back to the threesome? Is it going down tonight?" Sammy asked and I set my sandwich down.

"When did any of us even agree to this?" I laughed taking a sip of my soda.

"I mean I'm in, so I know that.  I feel like with the way Nate was talking he was in" He said looking over at Nate and raising an eyebrow and Nate nodded as he chewed the bite of his sandwich he just took.  "So it's all up to you" He said looking over at me.

"I can't believe you guys are serious" I groaned taking another bite of my sandwich.  I thought about it as I chewed. I mean yeah it may be weird at first but it could also be fun.  I never really pictured it with my boyfriend and his best friend which is why I'm so nervous about this.  "Nate you're okay with him seeing me naked and having sex with me?" I asked quietly.

"I won't be the happiest about it, but if it means we can do this then hell yeah I am" He smirked at Sammy and I rolled my eyes and took a deep breath.

"I don't know" I sighed.

"It doesn't have to be tonight, but we leave in a few days for the cabin so..." Nate said and I nodded.

"Alright just don't pressure me and make me do something I may not want to do" I said and I said it with a little more attitude than I meant.

"I wouldn't push you to do anything" Nate said, reaching over and resting his hand on my thigh.  I nodded and continued to eat my sandwich in silence as Sam and Nate started talking about more of their music. 

I kind of spaced out because I was thinking about this whole thing.  Yeah it would interesting and different than anything, but it may also be fun and something that I may never get the opportunity to try again and I have two guys right here right now willing to do this.  It may not be the best decision to do this, but I'm a teenager and I make mistakes.  The thing I'm most worried about is that after it happens I'll regret it and Nate and Sammy start acting weird towards each other since Sammy fucked his best friends girlfriend while he watched.  I'm also afraid that Nate and I wouldn't be as close because well exactly the same reason that him and Sammy wouldn't be close anymore.  I'm also afraid that Sammy and I's relationship will be affected.  I've never had feelings like that towards Sammy, okay I'll admit that night Nate broke up with me I thought I did but I was just liking the fact that Sam was there for me.  I didn't exactly have feelings for him as much as feelings for what he was doing.