Chapter 117 Taking Advantage of The Situation

Na Sheng was confirming the final prayers to heaven with Huan Zhengqing in the Leopard Tail Hall.

A eunuch rushed in in a panic, fell to the ground and trembled: "The emperor...the emperor...the queen jumped into the pond of Fengyi Palace..."

Huan Zhengqing was stunned on the spot.

Just now, the emperor said that the wedding words should be added after the prayers to heaven. Today, when she goes on stage, she will not only pray to heaven, but also canonize.

He knew that the emperor's thoughts were unpredictable and did not follow the rules. He insisted on canonizing the queen today on the most solemn festival in Beirong. He did not dare to raise any objections, so he had to write the wedding speech and hand it over.

Unexpectedly, at this juncture, the queen took a dive.

Na Sheng stood up calmly and said to Huan Zhengqing: "Go down and prepare. Everything will be done according to the procedures we just agreed on."

He said this calmly, as if the Queen's diving was completely within his expectation.

Huan Zhengqing put away his surprise, bowed politely and left.

Soon, a guard came in, leaned over and said: "Go back to the emperor, we have arranged for someone to wait in the imperial garden. You can find the queen in about half an hour at most."

Na Sheng put his hands behind his back and whispered: "Okay!"

That day, Ye Chuyan took the initiative to help him research ink, and pretended to borrow "Na Shi" to make herself think that she wanted to peek at Na Shi's Xinmi and threaten him. In fact, her real purpose was to take the opportunity to peek at the books on his bookshelf. Map of the Royal Palace Aqueduct.

See if the water channel in the palace is connected to the outside.

Ye Chuyan used "Na Shi" as an excuse and flashed her false weapon to make him thought that she had been looking for a way to escape in an upright manner.

She used to be afraid of water, and she felt that others would never guess that she would eventually jump into the water and escape.

This method is indeed smart.

However, no matter how smart the prey is, it cannot escape the hunter's grasp.

He arranged for people to install iron railings under all the canals in the palace that night.

Now, the pond in Fengyi Palace can only lead to the pond in the Imperial Garden.

Thinking of this, Na Sheng smiled.

"Go to the Imperial Garden, and I will pick up the queen myself."

Ye Chuyan followed the layout of the palace she saw in Towering Tower and relied on her memory to bypass crowded places and walk to the main entrance of the palace.

People and carriages entering and exiting the palace today were already strictly inspected. Now something happened in Fengyi Palace, and the inspection was even stricter.

Ye Chuyan lined up among the people leaving the palace without any confusion.

When she waited, she pinched her throat, raised her head, and said confidently:

"I am is from Fengyi Palace. The emperor said that the empress likes to eat the snacks at Qizhao Inn, so he asked me to buy them now. The emperor said that he will find the empress later and make the empress happy with snacks."

"I am is leaving the palace to buy snacks now."

After saying that, she handed over the token from Fengyi Palace.