Chapter 13

Ward came back after what felt like hours. I was still on the ground in excruciating pain from the thing in my head. Ward came in and looked down at me.

"You wanna talk now?" He asked. All I could do was shake my head. "Wrong choice." That probably wasn't the best idea because he turned the pain level up even more. I screamed with the pain.

"Willow." He said. "If you answer me, it will stop. If you don't, the pain will increase."

"AHHH! Fine! Fine!" I shouted. "I'm half Kree! I'm half Kree." I said, slowing down. He turned the thing in my head off.

"See. It wasn't that hard, was it." He said. "Now. Show me."

I felt like I would half to because the pain would start again. I turned blue. Ward looked at me, amazed. I stood up and he started to circle me.

"Huh." He said. "You've been hiding this from us for years?" He asked. I nodded. "You really are half Kree."

"Well no. I can turn blue for no reason." I replied. "I knew why I came here. If I tell you, you promise won't tell anyone else?"

"I promise." He said.

"My dad was the king of the Kree, my mum was Inhuman. He was the first Kree ever to marry anyone from a different realm. I grew up learning how to change between human and Kree. One day, when I was older, my dad had heard that Ronan the Accuser was going to come and try to over power him. He knew that my mum and him wouldn't survive, so they sent me away to Midgard which is earth. That's how I got here." I explained. After I finished, Ward looked at me. It looked as if he had a tear in his eye. He clicked his fingers an the same men came in and took me back to my cell. Before they did, I had changed to my normal form again.