one ✔

quick author's note for those who read the old version of frost, part i will be similar to the old one, but as soon as part ii arrives, it will be different! until then i hope you all bare with me, and enjoy the first chapter!

edited on 9/9/2017

1 | frost on window

"Cher!" her mom yells from downstairs.

The blonde girl rolls over on her bed, yawning. She must've slept through her alarm again. She sighs.

"Cher!" her mom yells once more. This time Cher could hear the annoyance was laced in her voice.

"I'm coming!" she groans out, wanting more time to sleep.

She flips the covers off, but instantly regrets it, when she finds herself shivering. She glances at her window. There was frost covering it all, inside and out, again.

"Stupid frost," she mutters.

The frost was normal. It had followed her as long as she remembered that it was odd if she didn't see frost on her window.

Every morning started off with frost on her window, no matter what the temperature outside was. Once her family went to Hawaii for the summer, the window that was closest to her bed was covered in frost- parts of the wall were too.

On her twelfth birthday she found snowballs in her rooms. Sure it might sound cool, but she hated the cold. Unless it was cold drinks- like Starbucks frappuccinos, ice coffee, ice caps etc.

"Cher! I'm gonna eat your food!" someone yells from downstairs.

"Chase don't you dare lay a finger on my food!" she yells back.

author's note: vote? comment? follow?