when you meet him- kai

For all of you who cant resist kais looks ;)

"Uppercut, sidekick, double chop!" you yell, practicing each move in your karate class. You always made sure to warm up in the dojo before class started, and it got you prepared to fight. You stopped, and turned to the front of the class when you heard the voice of your sensei, dareth (see how i separated those two words with a comma? XD) "class, today i have decided to invite a very special guest to help you all with your training. This is kai flamey, one of the 5 ninja of ninjago." a boy your age srepped in. He had dark brown spiky hair, and deep brown eyes that showed a great amount of determination. He wore a red kimono, and had a scar that ran down his left eyebrow. Kai went around, checking on the younger kids in your class, while you continued to train. You, being the oldest in your class, showed how much you progressed in fighting. B/f/n, your best friend, sat on the bench beside the training area, watching you fight. Nothing could stop you from training... Except when a shadow towered over you and growled fiercely, "show me what you got."

You jumped looking up. It was that guy, and he looked ready to fight. Sadly though, your arms and legs did not want to work with the rest of your body. So instead of attacking the ninja, you just stood there in fear. You thought for sure he was going to knock the piss out of you, and you knew you werent ready, so you just stared at him. You jumped out of your thoughts when his deep voice bellowed again. "Hey girl! You need help?"

"With my training? Yes. With my life in general? No." the boy rolled his eyes and laughed, holding out his hand. "Im kai. Kai flamey." you took his hand, shaking it firmly. "Im y/n." you nodded firmly. When he let go of your hand, he walked away to help some other kids, yelling, "nice meeting you!" you looked down in your hand again, and noticed that there was a piece of paper in it. You unfolded it, reading,

Hey y/n,

If you ever need help with training, you need to help with training, you know who to call!

-kai

Underneath the message was his number. Smiling, you put the slip of paper in your pocket, continuing training.