Chapter 124

Duan Hengye felt like she had a dream.

This time it was the sunlight that awakened him. After feeling the faint light, Duan Hengye slowly opened his eyes. You see a beige ceiling, and you can still see a little dark pattern...Where is this? As a scientific researcher whose brain turns much faster than ordinary people, Duan Hengye was stunned for a while after seeing this ceiling.

I don't know what's going on... Seeing the shadowy ceiling in front of him, Duan Hengye felt a strange sense of familiarity in his heart. It’s just that, wasn’t he still in a star burst just now? Why is he lying quietly in a sunny bedroom now? Due to the large amount of information, Duan Hengye's brain suddenly became blank. After a while, he was relieved, then stretched out his left hand to support the mattress behind him, and slowly sat up.

Immediately afterwards, Duan Hengye saw a Chinese painting with immature brushwork hanging right in front of him. This painting... was painted by Duan Hengye himself. After seeing it, Duan Hengye shivered like a child awakened from his sleep. Like countless children in China, in childhood, Duan Hengye was asked by his family to learn a lot of talents, painting is one of them. It's just that Duan Hengye doesn't have much talent and interest in painting compared to others. So after a short period of learning, he stopped continuing.

For Duan Hengye when he was a child, it was very happy not to continue to learn to paint, but for his mother who wanted his comprehensive development of morality, intellectual, physical, and artistic work, it was a little regrettable. So not long after Duan Hengye gave up studying art, his mother sorted out the paintings that Duan Hengye had painted before, and then hung them in his home as a souvenir.

Although I lived alone most of my adult life, Hengye has seen this painting for more than ten years. So although his brain is a bit blank, after seeing the painting, Duan Hengye's instinct still told him-at this time, the place where he is located is the home of the times.

What happened here! Why did you come back?

After seeing this familiar room, Duan Hengye couldn't help but become irritable. Wasn't you still on Mecha Nan Wei just now? How come you are back home now... But this is not the most important thing. What is important is, what was the outcome of that war? Did Meng Jinhuai get injured in the end?

After thinking of this, Duan Hengye slowly stood up. Then he realized that all the injuries he suffered from the attack on the mecha seemed to have disappeared. Duan Hengye's chest no longer felt sore, and he moved very easily. Unable to help, Duan Hengye stretched out his hand and gently pressed the wound in his memory. After confirming that there was no pain, Duan Hengye, full of doubts, finally walked towards the bathroom in his bedroom.

Although it has been a long time since I returned home, the layout here still maintains what Duan Hengye had in mind. After pushing the door open, Duan Hengye saw that because the owner was away for too long, the things in the bathroom had been put away, and the room seemed a bit empty.

Duan Hengye turned and pushed the door completely open, then walked to the huge mirror in the bathroom. It can be seen that the man in the mirror is clearly what Duan Hengye is most familiar with. He is wearing an off-white shirt with his sleeves rolled up casually. Everything is so normal, it's like...just a nap.

However, at this time Duan Hengye's brain clearly warned him-all this is by no means as calm as it seems on the surface. Even if he didn't count the two-year memory of the interstellar age clearly in his mind, he shouldn't appear in his home like a okay person now.

This calm made Duan Hengye feel uneasy, and even the chirping birds singing outside the window into his ears would make him feel annoyed. After looking in the mirror, Duan Hengye walked out of the bathroom, and then slowly walked to the door of his bedroom. Facing this familiar wooden door that could no longer be familiar, Duan Hengye was born with a little bit of fear... He was somewhat afraid to face the scene outside the door.