❀ 13- Soft Lips

"Yah, Hyeri! Stop dozing off!"

I was hit on the head with a folder, and I opened my eyes to look up to see Yura standing over me. I sat up at once and saw Sojin and Minah and the bangtan boys were all staring at me.

It was when I realized when I must have missed a question directed at me.

"...What? I'm just so tired..." I say as I placed my head right back down, wanting more sleep.

"Yah! We were asking you a question! Do you know what happened to Taehyung?" She asked, and now I know what they were asking me that.

"How would I know?" I say without opening my eyes.

"He hasn't answered his phone since last night," Jungkook said, and sighed.

"Yeah, we're worried about him. He seemed... a little off now a days." Jimin said, while furrowing his eyebrows. "When we went out to play some basketball the other day, he said he was tired. And one other time, we went out to practice on our dancing skills, and he said he was tired."

"He's always tired!" Hoseok exclaimed, and I flinched.

Maybe he's been up doing homework and stuff," Minah suggested as she shrugged, but then she looked over at me. "Or maybe Hyeri is too?"

"Yah, why is she so tired this morning?" Yoongi said as he peered over to look at my face. "Something is a little fishy over here..."

"Hey, just leave me alone, I'm tired." I say, immediately realized my mistake.

"Tired! She's also tired!" Hoseok exclaimed as he pointed a finger at me.

All of a sudden, I was surrounded by the Bangtan boys. I lifted up my head, and turned around to see all of them surrounding my desk.

What do you guys want now? Didn't I tell just tell you guys to leave me alone?"

"We won't." Jin said, as he crouched down, looking at me right at my eye level .

"We need answers... right," Jimin said as he placed a finger on my desk. "now."

I was already annoyed, so I turned my head to the other side, but when I felt air on my face, I opened my eyes to see it was Jimin blowing air in my face.

"Ugh, you guys!" I say, sitting back up as I shook my head in annoyance.

"Just answer our questions, then we'll let you go," Namjoon said simply, and the boys nodded their heads, all agreeing with him.

"Why does it always have to be me?" I grumbled, annoyed.

"Because from what we saw," Namjoon started, "yesterday at lunch. It seemed like you wanted a meet up with Taehyung. So he followed you." He said as he placed two hands on the edges of my desk.

"So?" I say, lowering my eyes nervously as he got way too close to me.

"So? So, it seems like you spoke with him about something." He said, and the boys began making noises with their mouths. I frowned, not knowing what on earth they were thinking about.

"But what does that have to do-"

"It has to do with everything!" J-Hope exploded.

"Omo," I say, sitting back.

"So? Do you know where he is? Do you know where he has been last seen?" He said, crossing his arms together.

Jimin clapped his hands together and pointed down at my lap.