Chapter 26

Hey guys, I would like to ask you to support HazelDaAwesomeElleth , she is going through some rough things and needs some support from lovely people, please check her account out, thanks.

"Skyla?! Aidan?! Wake up! Wake up!" a childish voice yelled and I groaned.

"Allison, darling, what time is it?" Aidan asked calmly, but I knew he was super tired.

"I don't know, I can't tell time." she said and she started pulling my hand.

"It's 7 am, Allison go back to sleep." Aidan groaned but Allison then started to jump on the bed.

"But I'm already awake now, I can't sleep anymore." Allison said making me and Aidan groan.

"Maybe Lee wants to play, we are a bit too tired to play." I said and Allison immediately ran out of our room.

"Ugh, when I have children I hope that they won't be morning persons." I groaned and I snuggled into my pillow.

"I wouldn't mind some hyper kids running through the house at 7 am. But now, I'm tired as hell hoping I could get a couple more hours of sleep." he groaned and he gently kissed cheek.

"Lee! Lee! Lee! Wake up, I wanna play!" I heard Allison yell, poor dad.

"Maybe we should get up though, I bet all the kids at the orphanage would love to see us again." Aidan said and he put one arm around my shoulder pulling me closer.

"I just wanna sleep, I'm not a freaking morning person." I groaned and I pulled the covers around me.

"Unless I wake you up, then you always seem fine." he said laughing but I just groaned.

"That's because I know you were gonna wake me up, and because I love you." I said and directly after Allison walked in.

"C'mon, c'mon, Lee said it was time for breakfast. We're having pancakes!" Allison yelled and she jumped on the bed again.

"Allison, we'll go down in a few minutes. We'll see you there, darling." Aidan said and he held her in his arms.

"No, I want you guys to come now!" she exclaimed and I saw Aidan grinning.

"Well, then we can have a...tickle fight now!" Aidan exclaimed and he started tickling her in her stomach.

"No! Don't tickle me, stop!" she giggled but Aidan wasn't planning to stop.

"I'll stop if you go downstairs, and wait there for us." Aidan said and Allison immediately jumped from our bed.

"Okay." Allison said and she sprinted out of the room.

"Where does she get all that energy?" I questioned as I got out of the bed.

"Because she's still young." he said and he also stepped out of the bed.

"I wish I was still young." I sighed as I kneeled down next to my suitcase.

"You are still young, I'm really old. I'm like an old man!" Aidan said making me giggle.

"It's only five years in difference!" I exclaimed making him chuckle.

"We should go to the beach today! With some kids from the orphanage, that'll be so much fun!" Aidan said and I sighed.

"Okay, fine. Are we gonna wear our swimsuits underneath our clothes?" I asked and he nodded.

I then grabbed my black monokini, and my red flowy dress.

"I love that dress, you look so good in it!" Aidan exclaimed and I rolled my eyes, he says that everytime I wear that dress.

"Thanks, I guess." I said and I shortly walked into my bathroom.

I quickly got changed into my monokini, and I walked back to my room.

I saw Aidan tying his shorts, and I slowly walked up to him.

"Hey." I said shortly and he quickly turned around.

"Hello, you look gorgeous, as always." he said and he put a shirt on.

"Well, thank you. You also look pretty good this day." I said and I quickly slid my short dress on.

"Wanna go downstairs?" he then asked and he held out his arm.

"Wait, I need my sandals. I actually think I left them here, in my closet." I said, I was right.

They weren't really special sandals, just simple black with small leather strings, really pretty.

I quickly put them on, and I saw that Aidan had his flip-flops on.

"Okay, now I'm ready to go." I said and he immediately held his arm out again.

I happily held onto it, and we walked downstairs.

I saw Allison sitting on the couch, a filled pancake on her lap, and a kids show on tv.

"Goodmorning, are you enjoying your breakfast?" I asked her and she heavily nodded.

"Goodmorning guys, what would you like on your pancake? I can do anything you'd like." Eliza said from the kitchen and we immediately walked over to the kitchen.

"Well, I'd like strawberry chocolate." I said and she just nodded.

"And Aidan, what would you like?" she then asked before starting with mine.

"Blueberries would be lovely." he said smiling making Eliza nod again.

"I'll bring them when they're done." she said, Aidan and I walked to the couch to watch tv with Allison.

"Skyla, do I really need to leave to the orphanage? I like it so much here!" Allison said, I quickly looked at Aidan.

"Can't we keep her? She's so cute." I wispered in Aidan's ear making him sigh.

"No, you're too young. If you were also 25, I would've been okay with it." he wispered back and I crossed my arms.

"Age doesn't matter, the inside is what counts." I said back, and he just rolled his eyes.

"And from the inside, you're a 20 years old woman." he said and I gave him the puppy eyes.

"20 year old girl, but still no." he said and I sighed once more.

"I hate you, you treat me like a baby." I said making him chuckle.

"I don't. I treat you like a princess, you've even said I give you too much attention." he said and he put his arm around me.

"I hate it when you're right." I mumbled, making him chuckle.

"Here you go, I hope you'll enjoy it." Eliza said and she handed me and Aidan our pancakes.

"Thank you so much, Eliza." Aidan replied, and then Allison decided to find a comfortable place on Aidan's lap.

He could be a lovely father!