Chapter 80

"Toy Freddy, you're working for the other side?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yep. And I won't ever regret it. Especially when I rip your head off."

"But you're not a Phantom."

"Springtrap said that as long as I can kill, I can be part of his team. And besides, he said he could make me human."

I rolled him off of me and tackled him before he got up.

"Did you forget everything we did for you? Toy Bonnie and Toy Chica were your friends. And I fixed you. I could have let you die."

"Now that I'm on his side, I won't need fixing."

He suddenly grabbed my neck and threw me into the wall. He, then, pulled a small knife out of his hat.

"Springtrap taught me a lot, you know. I would ask you to join his side, but we have no use for you."

As I was about to get up, Phantom Mangle ran up to me and kept me on the ground.

"Get her." She said.

I tried struggling, but it was no use. They had won. Nobody could save me now.

Or, at least, that's what I thought.

A large purple thing pushed Toy Freddy away.

Phantom Mangle tried to attack, but the purple creature grabbed her, digging his razor-sharp nails into her ghostly body.

She yelped with pain as he proceeded to sink his teeth in her.

He threw Phantom Mangle to the wall and glared at Toy Freddy.

He took one look and ran out as fast as he could, the rest of the Phantoms doing the same.

Phantom Mangle lay there for a while before being able to run with them.

We all turned towards the killer rabbit-like thing.

"Could that be...Bonnie?" Foxy asked in disbelief.

"No. Well, sort of. It's who I sent Toy Bonnie to get. It's not the Bonnie you're thinking of." The spirit said, approaching the demonic rabbit.

"I found him." Toy Bonnie said.

"Thank you. Welcome, friend."

The rabbit just nodded.

"Now, I will tell you your task later, when we need you. For now, Maddie. I need you."

She stepped forward, obviously terrified of the purple monster.

"Don't be afraid of him. He won't hurt you."

"I know, but he reminds me of Bonnie. And Bonnie killed me... I hope I never have to see him again. I know I will, but I can stay away from him. Or Freddy. I wish I never met that bear who ruined my life."

"Yeah...about that..."

"No. No no no no no no no."

"You have to save Freddy."

"No thank you."

Maddie walked away.

"Please. We need to do this."

"Why? Why should I help him? The bear who laughed at me because everybody hated me. The bear who nearly killed me and Foxy."

Maddie ran away as fast as she could.

"I'll try and calm her down." I said.

"Me too."

Foxy and I both searched the area to find her. Eventually, we found her sitting in the office.

We were about to talk to her, when we saw a familiar terrified man sitting in there.

"Oh...uh...hi?" I said.

"Get away from me!"

"Calm down, Mike. It's me, Foxy. And that's Maddie over there. And you remember Mangle."

"You're not real! You're all just my imagination!"

He fainted.

"So...he got a little more...insane since we last saw him."

"Just a little bit."

"You guys aren't making me save Freddy."

"Look, Maddie. We all have to help people we don't want to. I fixed Toy Freddy."

"Yeah, but now he wants us dead."

"Maddie," Foxy said, "I know it sucks, but please help him. I don't want him alive either, but-"

We were interrupted by Chica walking in the room.

"Maddie?"

"What do you want?"

"First of all, I'm sorry. For everything I did to you. You too, Foxy. Please forgive me. And also Freddy."

"I can. But not Freddy."

"There's something you should know about Freddy before you say that."