xvi. | in which the wilchester trio is busy

Disclaimer; I don't own spn.

Episodes 10-19
________

"Heroes don't exist. And if they did, I wouldn't be one of them." -Sherlock Holmes; BBC's Sherlock

Asylum;

EMERY COULDN'T REMEMBER THE DETAILS VERY well when she went to the Rockford Asylum. Sure, there was the questioning of the people. And she was the one to ask the psychiatrist about his grandfather, Dr. Ellicot. But other than that, it's all a blur.

With the teenagers and then Sam getting hypnotized by the ghost and Dean clocking him one, it was all a whirlwind of events for Emery. She also remembers Dean pouring salt and kerosine on the body, before the Doctor tried to drive him mad too. Emery was the one who tossed the lighter on the son of a bitch, ending his reign of terror for any other teenagers who wanted the thrill of breaking into the Asylum.

Idiots.

Scarecrow;

EMERY REMEMBERS HER SECRET COMING OUT. John had called the boys (finally) and Emery was the one who grabbed the phone.

And she exploded on Papa Winchester. She swore and cursed him, demanding to know where he was so they could meet up with him. Of course, Sam then proceeded to take Dean's cellphone from the girl with a glare, looking at the number before asking his dad a series of questions. Ultimately, Dean got the phone and John told him some names and gave them a hunt.

Sam blew up on Emery about the whole knowing thing, while Dean seemed to understand. You had to take orders from John. Or else you would be shunned or something.

So, Emery and Sam where glaring at each other for all of thirty minutes till the girl apologized. They sealed the apology with a hug (Sam's hugs were always the greatest) and then they were fine.

Until Sam wanted to go to California 'cause that's where John was, apparently.

The Winchester brothers went there separate ways, Emery giving Sam an apologetic look when she went with Dean. Of course, the two texted the whole time, Emery giving Sam updates, while Sam did the same. But Emery kinda wished Sam was with them.

This is actually when her first incident occurred. It had been with the male of the couple they had met, Emery had accidentally sent the blue shock into his vein and he was running for almost twelve minutes. They almost had to shoot him in the leg to stop him. And this is what John was talking about.

Then, Emery and Dean were almost sacrificed to a Pagan God and Dean shouted about their Apple pie. Sam came to the rescue (thankfully) and then they burned a tree down.

And Dean and Sam made up. Then they drove off to the next case. It was that simple.

Or was it?

Faith;

THIS WAS THE MOST EMOTION EMERY had ever shown in front of Sam. Or Dean, but he was unconscious, so it didn't count.

Dean Winchester had to be the stupidest person Emery Wilson had the fortune to meet. He had used a taser, while his monster was in the same puddle of water as him. His heart gave out. Emery and Sam ended up taking him to the nearest hospital.

Emery hated hospitals. Though, as she declared she was Dean's wife, she got to sit and watch the Back to the Future trilogy while Dean was out.

She also confessed her undying love for him, not knowing Sam was in the hallway. Dean was also unconscious. The girl then proceeded to cry in the ugliest, snottiness way. She sounded like a dying whale. With snot pouring out of her nose almost as much as the tears were rolling down her cheeks.